WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:wow: Brainworm out here smacking Trump with his walker with tennis balls.

I say this will put Biden 30+ in Alaska,

Kennedy argued that the former president and his administration had violated people’s First Amendment rights when they instituted health guidelines to combat the coronavirus pandemic.

“I think he had the right instinct when he came into office. He was initially very reluctant to impose lockdowns, but then he got rolled by his bureaucrats. He caved in, and many of our most fundamental rights disappeared practically overnight,” Kennedy said at the Libertarian National Convention in Washington.

“President Trump allowed his health regulators to mandate science-free social distancing, which undermined our First Amendment rights to freedom of assembly. We could no longer peacefully gather,” he said later.

Also what the fukk. :dead:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: So, just to recap so far, Libertarians are pissed at Trump... because Trump did COVID Lockdowns. Probably the ONLY responsible thing he did, even if he didn't want to, has pissed off the Libertarian Base.

Meanwhile, maga blames Biden for covid lockdowns. No bs. There is a reason the uneducated are a goldmine to the right.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:mjlol: So, just to recap so far, Libertarians are pissed at Trump... because Trump did COVID Lockdowns. Probably the ONLY responsible thing he did, even if he didn't want to, has pissed off the Libertarian Base.
I thought it was Trump spending while president. This is hilarious.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I thought it was Trump spending while president. This is hilarious.

Well the two things he did do... to his credit; Was the COVID Lockdowns and Operation Warp Speed.

But in America, he's found a group to piss off even for doing the right thing... that isn't MAGA.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I still think Biden wins with basically the same result as last time (minus Georgia, plus North Carolina). Nobody is paying attention to politics right now and we're still a few weeks away from people being unable to escape endless clips of Trump saying insane shyt, or being convicted, etc. The fukkery will be nauseating and people will make the boring choice.
I wish I knew where you guys got this line of thinking. :mjlol:

If it was 2016 I'd agree with you. Politically the country was in a whole different mindframe. With this trial and the wall to wall coverage in the news and social media folks are watching. And they are really worried about a 2nd trump term. The results from recent elections proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Gonna be a record turnout this November. I promise.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

good thing these scumbags aren't attacking american soldiers who are trying to deliver aid to Gazan women and children. any Hamastitutes willing to defend this?

clearly a 'genocidal warlord' would send US soldiers to try to deliver aid to palestine

Last edited: