WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
They always say the same dumb shyt too. “don’t matter ain’t effecting my life”

Like my homie who been the “weed man” since we were kids, has gotten arrested multiple times for weed, i couldn’t get the nikka off the couch to go vote for legalization :mindblown:

Cleveland justice system is notoriously terrible. People dying in holding cells after getting pulled over and arrested for nothing.

There’s a new set of dems that are running on justice reform, but they never get through cause the young people don’t vote. Old fukkers keep voting in the same old dems with the busted policies.

Damn the president. These are things that greatly affect us everyday, but dudes are so broken they don’t see it. But then be hollering “f the police” or “free the bros”

I hate it :martin:
Yeah that's the disappointing part of it. They don't even participate in the local stuff that affects them the most. A majority of them have this day to day mindset where they don't even think of the future and how it affects those that come behind them. They're just selfish and I'll informed. That's the biggest statement that was made this cycle it truly is feelings/vibes over facts out here

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya there’s a point where he’s going to be arrested and jailed. He’s a convicted felon and that’s outside of the previous insurrection attempt.

He’s very legally coooked if I tries to incite a riot or calls for political violence. I’d have to think.

Not with that coward ass AG
in office. :hhh: