• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

with Tom Cotton on the ballot idk if I can’t vote for Trump
i don't think the New Yorker in trump is gonna let him run with a swagless redneck like cotton

plus, as much of a scumbag as he is, cotton at least had the integrity to certify trump's loss. i imagine that DQs him

i'm hearing rumbles of Deathsantis :mjpls:

Daps
I still think Biden wins with basically the same result as last time (minus Georgia, plus North Carolina). Nobody is paying attention to politics right now and we're still a few weeks away from people being unable to escape endless clips of Trump saying insane shyt, or being convicted, etc. The fukkery will be nauseating and people will make the boring choice.
I thought he would win North Carolina too but I'm doubting it now. Mark Robinson is a drag on the ticket but it won't effect Trump. There will be Trump voters who will vote for Democrat Josh Stein for Governor over Mark Robinson.

In 2016, Roy Cooper won the Governor's race while Trump won the state. The same thing is likely to happen.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I thought he would win North Carolina too but I'm doubting it now. Mark Robinson is a drag on the ticket but it won't effect Trump. There will be Trump voters who will vote for Democrat Josh Stein for Governor over Mark Robinson.

In 2016, Roy Cooper won the Governor's race while Trump won the state. The same thing is likely to happen.
Trump is winning NC easy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah, im revising my map. same states as last time, but trump takes GA. i used to think abortion would result in a blue wave, now i just think itll drag biden over the finish line

i really hope it's not closer than that. can you imagine trump losing by Gore's margin :snoop:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i don't think the New Yorker in trump is gonna let him run with a swagless redneck like cotton

plus, as much of a scumbag as he is, cotton at least had the integrity to certify trump's loss. i imagine that DQs him

Deathsantis. From the dust bin of history to one Big Mac away from a no woke country. It could happen. But trump would never let Desanctis in like that.

I've told yall. He aint gonna choose a vp. He's gonna say he don't need one. :dead:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

He ran with Pence some of you guys have the memory of flies