WHO WINS?

• Total voters

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Probably as well trying to save money for Lawsuits... but I doubt he has enough to pay lawyers.
He's obviously outta money. They're gonna try to claim he won on election night and get the breaking news chyron from the news networks to then go on a rampage to steal this.

Saying that, he could still win legit if we are going by polling lol.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
uhh-ok.gif
nailed it :pachaha::pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in a red ass county and the Trumpers aren't quite as obnoxious with the signage maybe that's a sign :pachaha:
My friend lives near a red/rural area of NJ and says there are noticeably less Trumps signs than 2016 and 2020, and he's seeing a healthy amount of Harris/ Walz signs pop up

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If anything, your posts remind them of incel content and basically doing white supremacist shyt. Everyone in here agrees that your predictions are not only wrong, you also say them in bad faith.

NYTimes poll came out putting Trump one point ahead nationally

Washington post and other major liberal newspapers have refused to endorse either her or Trump. Trump is expected but that's bad on Harris part

Early voting results of several swing states were released today and so far Republicans have been drastically overperforming in them. Such as Nevada.

A dead giveaway that most likely Trump wins since Republicans vote in even bigger droves on the actual election day

In 2020 Biden and the Democrats were leading in those numbers alot and obviously ended up winning

I'll admit I was wrong if Kamala loses. But I'm confident she won't. You down for a 200 dollar cashapp bet?

Yes I'm down for that bet. Bet you $200 Trump wins.