WHO WINS?

• Total voters

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
:why: nikka did you forget about January 6th? What the fukk are you talking about?

It’s unfortunate to say but yes a lot of people have forgotten about Jan 6, or at least they don’t have the heightened sense of disgust that they (rightfully) had when it happened.

Who mans is this? This TLR nikkas coming out the woodwork these last few weeks talking absolute bullshyt…

Foh wit that bozo shyt

Why does a post offend you that much? All I said was that neither party has spoken to much at all that’s tangible to the average American.

I’m voting for Kamala and I voted for Biden. Voted for Hilary even though I felt sick. Haven’t felt inspired by a political candidate since Obama ran. But I’m still voting Democrat and I live in a swing state.

There, feel better??

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trump wins NC

I think Harris barely wins GA.

Any NC people want to tell me I’m wrong? @42 Monks @Henry Orbit @Pressure
ive always maintained that Trump wins NC.

But the reception Dave’s show got last night has me thinking maybe it’s closer than I think.

Obama here Friday and I’ve received a lot of text from white women who are married to conservative men wanting us to have a big group. So maybe we get a :ahh:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It’s unfortunate to say but yes a lot of people have forgotten about Jan 6, or at least they don’t have the heightened sense of disgust that they (rightfully) had when it happened.

Why does a post offend you that much? All I said was that neither party has spoken to much at all that’s tangible to the average American.

I’m voting for Kamala and I voted for Biden. Voted for Hilary even though I felt sick. Haven’t felt inspired by a political candidate since Obama ran. But I’m still voting Democrat and I live in a swing state.

There, feel better??
Neg rep and ignore. I don't have time for the silly bullshyt.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
tbh the Senate race in NV is more important anyway

Nevada isn't enough even if Kamala wins Michigan & Pennsylvania
She would also need at least Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia or NC

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
So you look at January 6th, Project 2025, “on my first day in office I’ll be dictator for a day”, election denial from Trump and say meh I’m cool with that? :dwillhuh:

Not cool with it at all, like I said I’d never vote for him. But I think there can be an exhaustion of fear mongering to the average person.

2016 we were told a Trump presidency would end America. To the average person, we went through 4 years of it and shyt, for better or worse, here we are.

This is the 3rd straight election where we’ve been told it’s the most consequential election of our lives. I think there can be fatigue from that.

Neg rep and ignore. I don't have time for the silly bullshyt.

Man I think it’s bullshyt when republicans call us ‘snowflakes’ but you’re making it harder to deny :francis:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Lack of fear due to ignorance. Trump will only have yes men in the room with him this time. His previous administration had establishment republicans that told him no when he had fascistic impulses. Those type of republicans won’t be there this time

My hope is that he loses and we never find out

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My avi should tell you enough I don’t hide it :yeshrug:

But don’t look at me I’m not voting for him. Several of my friends wouldn’t vote for him either but they’ve all said something like ‘this shyt doesn’t matter as much as we used to think it would’.

My damn barber even told me he kinda missed Trump way back in 2022 when prices started going up (which had very little to do with who is president), that’s when I had a feeling it could get spooky. Trump + the pandemic left a mess and the democratic president is left to clean it up and take the blame.

Chalk it up however you want but the ‘fear’ of a Trump presidency isn’t the same as it was the first time he ran. It was unknown. Now people have lived 4 years of it, the boogeyman shyt won’t work.

You’re right about people not buying Trump’s threats of authoritarianism. (Which I think is very real)

I largely blame that coward Merrick Garland. You can’t tell me that Trump is this threat to the future of the nation and at the same time refuse to appoint a special prosecutor for two years.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
A politically engaged person who is relatively informed can look at empirical data and say

“Wow, lowest inflation and highest GDP of all the G7 countries. America is in a good spot, the administration did a good job considering they inherited a shyt situation!” It’s why you see all demographics of college educated citizens leaning Democrat.

But that’s not the average person in America. The average person in America sees that their eggs are $2 more expensive than they were before the pandemic and blame the President.

That’s what I’m worried about

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

This was one of the most disturbing and revealing things I’ve ever heard a Presidential candidate say. Like, dropping even the pretence of prioritizing human rights is what we mean when we say this is the most right-wing Democratic campaign in recent memory.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lack of fear due to ignorance. Trump will only have yes men in the room with him this time. His previous administration had establishment republicans that told him no when he had fascistic impulses. Those type of republicans won’t be there this time
Lack of fear because he is a white man and wouldn't be affected.