WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Is this legit?

They look like an online news org that focuses on a lot of foreign policy stuff. Did some googling and noticed they were cited as a source which confirmed some documents that leaked during the 2022 Pentagon Papers leak were fabricated by the Russian government. Maybe a US news org went to them based on that experience to see if this was similarly fabricated by Russia (or Ukraine). A lot of their reporting seems to focus on that war.

But as a general rule, seeing someone claim to be under embargo/NDA and then hint at big news coming never sits right with me. If you were under NDA you probably wouldn't be saying jack shyt. I get that they technically didn't break an agreement with the wording they used but it still feels very much like clout chasing for clicks.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
when gas prices are high? yep :yeshrug:

tell me i'm lying. pocketbook>>>>>>>>>>all else

You're lying. :yeshrug:

Being a climate change denier most certainly wouldn't help Kamala win nor would it even help gas prices :mjlol:

I think they are.

You're objectively incorrect :yeshrug:

If you’ve ever been in a conversation about politics, you’ve probably heard someone say, “I don’t like either party” or “Politics is just so ugly these days.” That person also may have claimed not to identify as a Democrat or a Republican but as an independent instead.

Today, that person is pretty representative of how Americans identify politically. The share of Americans who say they’re independent has climbed considerably, according to Gallup’s quarterly party affiliation data. In the late 1980s, roughly one-third of Americans identified as Democratic, Republican or independent. Now, 40 percent or more identify as independent, while the share who identify as Democrats or Republicans has fallen to around 30 percent or lower, as the chart below shows.

On the one hand, more Americans identifying as independent probably doesn’t seem like a bad thing. Independents are often portrayed as more open-minded and less dogmatic in their political views. And in a nation whose founders feared factional politics, the value of political independence is also an attractive one to many Americans.

The problem is that few independents are actually independent. Roughly 3 in 4 independents still lean toward one of the two major political parties, and studies show that these voters aren’t all that different from the voters in the party they lean toward. Independents who lean toward a party also tend to back that party at almost the same rate as openly partisan voters.

“Independents tend not to look all that different from partisans,” said Samara Klar, a political scientist at the University of Arizona and co-author of the book “Independent Politics.” “But they do tend to be more averse to identifying themselves as a partisan when there is a negative stigma associated with partisanship. So, it’s really the arguments, the hostility, the negativity that seems to be driving this behavior.”

I'm an example myself.

I'm am "independent" since I've never cared to register with a party (and my state has open primaries so no need to) but I've never voted for a Republican in my life or even seriously thought about it.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The biggest takeaway, more than anything else in a singular fashion that lets me know she's beyond competent is due to the campaign that she's run. What they have been able to do is nothing short of remarkable. There is a level of precision here that needs to be studied.

I'm curious about the long-term impact and whether this is a one-off given the circumstances (Biden's debate performance coupled with Trump being a demented fascist lunatic pushing 80 years old).

What exactly is Malcontent News and why should we take this tweet with more than a grain of salt?

Is Nevada able to count ballots earlier than the day of election, or do they have to wait like PA?