WHO WINS?

• Total voters

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
[/QUOTE]

This was one of the most disturbing and revealing things I’ve ever heard a Presidential candidate say. Like, dropping even the pretence of prioritizing human rights is what we mean when we say this is the most right-wing Democratic campaign in recent memory.

She’s correct I hate what Israel has done I WISH the dude would have the global collaboration in charging this punk with war crimes

But I have to prioritize the issues here at home. Like it’s not a fun trade off to consider by any means

No more deaths with Palestinian women children and men I love it.

But in exchange groceries so expensive that I gotta struggle feeding my own family, women having to fly to my state just to get a abortion procedure done, and lifetime judges rolling back any progress that will benefit minorities I hate.

I gotta choose the latter and understand the candidate I’m voting for HOPEFULLY is going to change course in Israel annd Gaza unlike her predecessor.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
How do you think it's looking in PA and AZ at the moment?
Anecdotally, I hear PA is going well. But its going to be close of course.

AZ, I have no idea. Trump has an edge in polls but its a tossup. Maybe Gallego can bring Harris across. Reminds me of Kelly winning by like 4% and Hobbs winning the governor race over Lake.

But it is Trump and so he does drive turnout with his base on the margins.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
ive always maintained that Trump wins NC.

But the reception Dave’s show got last night has me thinking maybe it’s closer than I think.

Obama here Friday and I’ve received a lot of text from white women who are married to conservative men wanting us to have a big group. So maybe we get a :ahh:

I don't live in NC, but IMO there would have to be a record amount of ticket splitting for Trump to take NC. Robinson is somehow even more toxic than Trump to the point (at least to me) Stein should carry Harris across the finish line.

How do you think it's looking in PA and AZ at the moment?

Harris is winning PA. There's not a shadow of a doubt on that one.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
She’s correct I hate what Israel has done I WISH the dude would have the global collaboration in charging this punk with war crimes

But I have to prioritize the issues here at home. Like it’s not a fun trade off to consider by any means

No more deaths with Palestinian women children and men I love it.

But in exchange groceries so expensive that I gotta struggle feeding my own family, women having to fly to my state just to get a abortion procedure done, and lifetime judges rolling back any progress that will benefit minorities I hate.

I gotta choose the latter and understand the candidate I’m voting for HOPEFULLY is going to change course in Israel annd Gaza unlike her predecessor.

Right, this is the disgraceful, immoral predicament she has chosen to put the voters in.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Right, this is the disgraceful, immoral predicament she has chosen to put the voters in.

Yup.

It's either better domestic policy and status quo

Or much worse domestic policy and status quo

Harris is more movable than Biden probably. I mean, how could she not be? And we know Trump will do what Miriam Adelson wants.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
Kamala Harris has 21 years of government experience: Vice President, Senator, AG and DA.

She will be the FIRST president with experience in all three branches of government, Judicial, Legislative, Executive.

This is what qualified looks like.

2/3
Being out of your mind is thinking that a pathological lying, lifelong conman who is a convicted felon and sexual predators is qualified to be president. You are making yourself look like a real fool.

3/3
She was elected VP. She was elected Senator. She was elected DA and elected AG. Anything else I can educate you on?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GaggyxmWkAUpyu4.jpg

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

This was one of the most disturbing and revealing things I’ve ever heard a Presidential candidate say. Like, dropping even the pretence of prioritizing human rights is what we mean when we say this is the most right-wing Democratic campaign in recent memory.

America has played world police since the Cold War and it’s had mostly negative effects.

Israel and Palestine is the messiest war we’ve seen in a long time, as opposed to Russia / Ukraine which is relatively binary (Russia Bad).

I don’t take huge issue w/ Kamala prioritizing problems at home. You can argue it isn’t the best approach, but I wouldn’t call it disturbing.

Especially when a Republican president would be even worse for Palestine.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs protect their own. I hope I’m wrong but I’m thinking it’ll be released after the election only if he loses

"They" released the access hollywood tape a few weeks before the election. I tend to think the authenticity of the tape is being vetted as we speak before the media runs with it.