WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
When I scope out the conservative subreddit just to get an idea what those losers are thinking, they are talking like the early voting is a great sign for Trump. And then I go on the politics subreddit and they are saying it's great for Kamala. I really don't know what to believe man.
:laff:

You sound weak and pathetic

:scust:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

This was one of the most disturbing and revealing things I’ve ever heard a Presidential candidate say. Like, dropping even the pretence of prioritizing human rights is what we mean when we say this is the most right-wing Democratic campaign in recent memory.

She just said the quiet part out loud, but it's the foundation of American politics.

Every candidate from each major party has an interest in continuing American Empire. The hope with Bernie was that he could negotiate a withdrawal of it like the English did, but I think even he would be forced to continue the main thrust of American foreign policy.

It's pretty simple, politicians view it as a zero sum game. Our relative comfort here in America is dependent on death and exploitation in the third world. You can either negotiate a better deal here at home with Democrats, or accelerate full tilt into bringing fascism here at home with Republicans.

The choice is obvious, but it's all a bit fukked up.

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps

This is surprising for NC, given how well republicans are doing there in the early vote. May suggest that non-party affiliated early voters are breaking hard towards Harris.

hmmm that seems pretty good. if many republicans are voting earlier now, too, you'd assume the shift on election day itself wouldn't be as big as last time...