WHO WINS?

• Total voters

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Tell me you are a white man without telling me

My avi should tell you enough I don’t hide it :yeshrug:

But don’t look at me I’m not voting for him. Several of my friends wouldn’t vote for him either but they’ve all said something like ‘this shyt doesn’t matter as much as we used to think it would’.

My damn barber even told me he kinda missed Trump way back in 2022 when prices started going up (which had very little to do with who is president), that’s when I had a feeling it could get spooky. Trump + the pandemic left a mess and the democratic president is left to clean it up and take the blame.

Chalk it up however you want but the ‘fear’ of a Trump presidency isn’t the same as it was the first time he ran. It was unknown. Now people have lived 4 years of it, the boogeyman shyt won’t work.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
My avi should tell you enough I don’t hide it :yeshrug:

But don’t look at me I’m not voting for him. Several of my friends wouldn’t vote for him either but they’ve all said something like ‘this shyt doesn’t matter as much as we used to think it would’.

My damn barber even told me he kinda missed Trump way back in 2022 when prices started going up (which had very little to do with who is president), that’s when I had a feeling it could get spooky. Trump + the pandemic left a mess and the democratic president is left to clean it up and take the blame.

Chalk it up however you want but the ‘fear’ of a Trump presidency isn’t the same as it was the first time he ran. It was unknown. Now people have lived 4 years of it, the boogeyman shyt won’t work.
Lack of fear due to ignorance. Trump will only have yes men in the room with him this time. His previous administration had establishment republicans that told him no when he had fascistic impulses. Those type of republicans won’t be there this time