WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@NYinLA2121
The military is jumping up and down, waving at us furiously, using the red phone, basically taking us down the Defcon chart, begging us - practically unanimously - not to vote for Adolf Trump.

There have been evil men in world history, but when 4-Star Generals -within two weeks of an election-compare him to the #1 evil man in world history in the last 200+ years, that should make you take fukkin’ notice.

This has never happened before.
They are telling us…

He. Is. Fascist.

2/11
@actatumonline
I don’t think a lot of people understand that for these guys in particular to go on the record like this, shyt is beyond serious.

3/11
@ddbecker5454
Does everyone realize how much courage it took these men to warn voters about Trump?

Gajh9vcXoAAGnPT.jpg

4/11
@Dixie202021
General are inherently non political. They go out of their way to be non partisan. If a General is warning us we damned well better listen.

GajFHU-WoAAxi5d.jpg

5/11
@FraidNotz
I just wish we could hear them speak their words rather than hearing from someone who heard someone else say they heard it.
THEN, we know that what we read is true.

6/11
@RobynEvansinCal
I’ve never seen or heard anything like it. The military had always been nonpartisan until now. /search?q=#VoteBlueAsifYourLivesDependonit

7/11
@TippyTaff
For those fascist-curious, here's an excellent person to explain fascist strongmen. See what you think.

Gaju4dlbEAEyk8s.jpg

8/11
@ttstrac
What fascist runs a campaign based on deregulating and reducing the size of government?

Serious question

9/11
@ThisWillHold
“But I need to hear more about her policies…”

Make it make sense!

10/11
@tamilynmsimard
The MSM is not covering this. 🤷‍♀️

11/11
@Angelica_Reed1
it's insane how so many people still vote for trump 💀

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196