WHO WINS?

• Total voters

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I think that she lives in Davidson County, TN (where Nashville is located), and that's a Dem-leaning area.

However, even if Kamala gets a higher percentage of the vote in Davidson County, that won't make much of a difference statewide. Trump will still easily win TN lol.
another case of "I don't know how X won, everyone I know voted for Y."

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Nothing can hurt Trump.

He was guilty of rape.

He was close friends with Epstein.

His closes advisors accused him of saying racist shyt.

He says stupid shyt daily at his rallies.

And he still is in a strong position to win.
FACTS

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Have you met any 2020 Biden voters that are going to stay home?

Only a few outside of the Internet, but I don't really ask either. :yeshrug:

Just pointing out that turnout is what will win or lose the election, not the tiny number of swing voters.

I honestly don't think there could be a single thing that 45 can do that would tank his campaign. That cult is deep.

Yup. A video of him murdering someone could drop and it wouldn't make a difference.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Socially Conservative and Fiscally Liberal.

I have no idea what party that would be anymore
Socially conservative and fiscally liberal voters tend to be Black voters (especially Black Southerners) who vote mostly for Democrats. Also, some Latino voters that vote Dem are that way as well.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Best" is a comparative word, so who is the "best" option in this regard? Notice you didn't answer the question directly either. Moved the goalpost to a Hasan Piker argument (that dude isn't smart)
I didn’t know who Hasan Piker was until last week. I’ve never heard the fella utter a single word.

My thinking comes from people like Baynard Rustin, Martin Luther King, A. Phillip Randolph, Caesar Chavez, etc. those who had an imagination for a better world than what politicians were willing to offer.

Also, you act as if we can't demand more while simultaneously recognizing that we are in a unique circumstance where this isn't a typical election cycle. Do you not agree that Trump is an entirely different situation than a mitt Romney, and very much needs to be kept out of office as a priority? You can ensure both are worked towards. Running interference however, is an indication that you think this is a normal election cycle.
None of you demand more because you refuse criticism. Since I’ve been a voter, that’s been the modus operandi for the Democratic Party and in that time it’s moved to the right.

I also don’t know or care about Mitt Romney. Stay on the topic.

And touching on the former point, Biden was moved more to the left on many issues after election, which is what will have to happen here. As Harris' stance on Medicare and such is immensely better than Trumps, and Walz is there also...the most progressive government in the country.
Biden had one center left major bill and watered that down to appease Joe Manchin. Stop this.

I am being critical of the Harris campaign, including cavorting with republicans, Trump means nothing to me because I know he a monster.

So you are saying that condoning the logic of voting for Harris in this circumstance means I automatically don't care about Gaza? And shows a lack of humanity? When it will likely result in less deaths? And accoubts for more than just one demographic? Tell me where that makes sense. Sounds like you think voting for Harris means you automatically don't care about Gaza or something.
this isn’t a real person‘s statement. We are sitting on possibly hundreds of thousands of people who have either died, will die as a result of this conflict or have lost their livelihood and you are still running with the “well they should be grateful it’s not worse.” This line of thinking has no humanity.

You framing this as "you don't care about genocide" is what you need to do to try and make a false equivalence between my choice to account for everyone, and their choice to forsake many groups for only their own
with all due respect, you don’t care about whats happening in Palestine. You dismissed the thousands who have lost their lives as “it could be worse,” and have chided people who think the Harris campaign‘s lack of any condemnation of the Israeli government is wrong. You don’t care and I am fairly confident in that position.
Everything I've posted was in regards to showcasing the logic of why it's important to vote. If you are voting Harris, then you concede my more important message anyway.

However you didn't answer my question...are you of the mind that Donald trump isn't a unique situation that needs to be prevented from entering office. Do you think this is politics as usual?
Trump is not relevant to you saying Harris laid out a ceasefire plan that will lead to peace despite you not knowing what that plan was. (You didn’t, I shared it with you. you were impressed by the word “ceasefire.”)

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I honestly don't think there could be a single thing that 45 can do that would tank his campaign. That cult is deep.
100%. i won't even just limit it to the cult, it's all trump voters. if on oct 23rd you are supporting trump you have decided that nothing he has done in the past is a deal breaker.