WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

You know what really bothered me when Trump was pretending to work at McDonalds for a photo-op? It wasn't Cenk and the HL Allstars infantilizing and fawning over him and saying that he was connecting with Middle America and the working class in way Kamal Harris inexpelicably couldn't. It was that Trump at nearly 79 years old has spent nearly his entire life operating restaurants and oppressing workers and fukking over contractors and small businesses and that they chose to ignore it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Most people who say they’re independent really aren't tho.

And one more scandal to add to the other 2000 won't change anyone's mind.

Maybe Trump will lose but it won't be because he said or did something offensive for the 2001st time, it'll be because enough people are tired of him.

I think there's a sizable amount of people who are looking for a reason to vote for Kamala but are hesitant due to economic issues, and many of them are conservative or conservative leaning people. Biden's numbers with elderly voters in 2020 suggested that Trump is a uniquely flawed candidate who bleeds just enough conservative support for a normal democrat to take advantage of. Clearly Kamala's campaign has been focused on that for weeks now while Trump veers from insane decision to insane decision. A lot of this shyt boils down to perceptions of steadiness and stability. If Trump is hit with some wild shyt, mere hours/days after being hit with the Hitler shyt....I definitely think it hurts him. Just like the FBI letter clearly hurt Hillary at the last minute in 2016.

To me this is like the CBS dynamic. We all have watched television shows that we generally view to be the apex of pop culture, that "everyone" is talking about. Game Of Thrones, Succession, Breaking Bad, etc right? Yet none of those shows come close to the ratings that random ass CBS sitcoms and dramas put up. 30 million people are watching shytty shows about FBI agents or autistic doctors and we have no idea. My point is that there are weird ass, often older voters out there living in an entirely different world from us. Who still use a landline, prefer network television instead of streaming, and watch the news a LOT. Many of them are conservatives. Many of them are liberals. And some of them are just weird people who veer from candidate to candidate based on a variety of factors. They don't fukk with Trump and they aren't that impressed by Kamala. A shyt ton of them voted for Biden in 2020, Trump in 2016, and Obama in 2008/2012.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You know what really bothered me when Trump was pretending to work at McDonalds for a photo-op? It wasn't Cenk and the HL Allstars infantilizing and fawning over him and saying that he was connecting with Middle America and the working class in way Kamal Harris inexpelicably couldn't. It was that Trump at nearly 79 years old has spent nearly his entire life operating restaurants and oppressing workers and fukking over contractors and small businesses and that they chose to ignore it.
:wow: well said