WHO WINS?

• Total voters

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
There is too much "just wave the wand/sign the EO/ our ideas are universally loved" in the Progressive/Ultra Leftist atmosphere. Their big uprising should have happened after 2016 when Trump got 3 SC Justices. It didn't. And somehow they think that if Kamala loses that their big revolution is going to happen this time, with even less power and less options.

I don't know what exactly it says about the run up to 2016 and life after it. But, there are so many people that are disconnected from the concept and construct that just because something polls well, or is well liked. That it will be successfully enabled. You have people that are like Biden could have just wiped student debt with an EO. And that because it's such a well liked policy no one would be crazy enough to challenge it after he did that. That's the struggle that we're in. Force all the Dems to announce their position on M4A, and if they don't do it primary them. And we'll take all the levers of Gov't by voting out everyone that didn't do it.

Ignoring that we have people to this day that poll I like this, but overall hate everything else and vote against that because they like x. Like you can be Johnny Redneck and think got damn MeeMaw and Pop Pop both lost they feet to the beetus. And you know Mama's been gone for 15 years but we're still paying off her cancer treatments. Having universal health care would be awesome. I like the sound of that. But, the party that is pushing it. Well I don't know if they'll let me keep my guns. I'm not racist, but I really don't like the idea that just anyone can cross our borders and get in here. That party is pretty open to them. Let me vote for Ted Cruz just to be safe.

Punishing the Dems is not going to bring about your progressive Utopia. The voting public likes progressive ideas, but polls are optimism they aren't pragmatism. And votes are the later.

Socially Conservative and Fiscally Liberal.

I have no idea what party that would be anymore

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
Trump couldn't be pardoned by a President Harris anyway. Trump has only been charged with STATE crimes. Presidents can only pardon for federal crimes.

NY Gov. Kathy Hochul is the sole person that can pardon Trump, and she would be committing career suicide to do so. She has also said that she wouldn't pardon him.

That really was a dumb question by Hallie Jackson lol.

god forbid, but if trump wins he will absolutely go to the supreme court and they'll say certain state crimes fall under the umbrella of "Offenses Againsts United States of America" and he'll be able to pardon any crime at his leisure.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Nothing can hurt Trump.

He was guilty of rape.

He was close friends with Epstein.

His closes advisors accused him of saying racist shyt.

He says stupid shyt daily at his rallies.

And he still is in a strong position to win.
Undeniable pedophilia will do it

Daps
Socially Conservative and Fiscally Liberal.

I have no idea what party that would be anymore
I don't think that party can exist in the U.S.

Look at how states dealt with the Medicaid Expansion in the Obama Era. The majority conservative states went to court to be able not to accept it, IIRC, because their majority voters did not want to accept a social good from a black POTUS.

If you are socially conservative, the only way you'll be fiscally liberal is if you can carve black and brown folks out of whatever socioeconomic program you would be willing to vote for, like FDR had to do with Black Americans to get the New Deal across the finish line.

Daps
Anyway, this country is basically cooked. Even if Kamala wins in 2024, this country is not going to keep voting for Dems until the GOP washes the fascists and nutters out of their party. 2028, 2032, at some point, this country is going to go through nasty times under a Republican POTUS, especially if they have this SCOTUS, the House, and the Senate goose-stepping right alongside them.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't think there could be a single thing that 45 can do that would tank his campaign. That cult is deep.
The hope is for it drive out people who're still undecided or don't usually vote. But you're right the cult is mentally fried. It's disturbing to have this many mentally ill and morally bankrupt people in the country

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The hope is for it drive out people who're still undecided or don't usually vote. But you're right the cult is mentally fried. It's disturbing to have this many mentally ill and morally bankrupt people in the country
I don’t think there is a big enough story for those groups. They aren’t listing to the cable news outlets that would be the largest outlets covering it..