WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don't see Harris winning NV or AZ but I still think she wins the election anyways. I still think she pull off an upset in NC.

I think on election night across the networks the election day votes will be counted first and then the mail-in votes will officially be counted.

Unfortunately in Pennsylvania and I think Michigan as well, they can't count mail-in ballots until the start of election day. Both their legislatures haven't changed this yet so this is going to continue to be a thing.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Probably how election night goes

I don't see Harris winning NV or AZ but I still think she wins the election anyways. I still think she pull off an upset in NC.

I think on election night across the networks the election day votes will be counted first and then the mail-in votes will officially be counted.
Kamala is going to win NV. Trump lost the state in 2016 & 2020.

I would be shocked if he won it this year.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Sounds like an honest mistake and that he's welcome at future events.

How do you feel about this?

Meanwhile, Trump visited Hamtrack’s Muslim leaders last week in an effort to win over Arab American voters. Hamtramck Mayor Amer Ghalib, a Muslim immigrant from Yemen who campaigned on banning LGBTQ+ pride flags from city property, endorsed Trump in September.

“Trump was in Hamtramck eating with the Muslims with traditional Yemeni food,” Ghalib says. “That’s the difference between the two campaigns in Michigan.”
I saw the video there is a yemini comedian that trolled Trump during the event. That nikka is a fool :mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Tennessee is a safe Republican state. Trump and the Republicans on the ballot are going to win easily with 57-60% of the vote.
i don't even understand the point of posts like that. i guess they're trying to go viral. nothing is happening in tennessee. al gore couldn't even win his home state.