WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Dumb asses :scust:

These fukkin stupid ass Latinos are infuriating with their dumb shyt

This dumb ass thought Biden and Kamala raised his utility bill :dead:

I say that as a black man who grew up in NYC around Puerto Ricans and Dominicans and also spent time in Florida around Cubans :hhh:

:hubie:
The amount of smoke I have for Mexicans in Texas and Latinos in FL.

A damn shame. I thought Latinos were better up there in NY :hhh: :dead:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The amount of smoke I have for Mexicans in Texas and Latinos in FL.

A damn shame. I thought Latinos were better up there in NY :hhh: :dead:
nah it's just that they don't matter in NY. although to be fair puerto ricans in florida are the most dem friendly hispanic demo in the state.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
This is a major problem in these discussions. Whether it be discussing a genocide, why we need universal health care, immigration, etc. “Well the other side is worse so you should accept the bad.” No, I reject that premise. Let’s demand the best instead of settling For bad.
"Best" is a comparative word, so who is the "best" option in this regard? Notice you didn't answer the question directly either. Moved the goalpost to a Hasan Piker argument (that dude isn't smart)

Also, you act as if we can't demand more while simultaneously recognizing that we are in a unique circumstance where this isn't a typical election cycle. Do you not agree that Trump is an entirely different situation than a mitt Romney, and very much needs to be kept out of office as a priority? You can ensure both are worked towards. Running interference however, is an indication that you think this is a normal election cycle.

And touching on the former point, Biden was moved more to the left on many issues after election, which is what will have to happen here. As Harris' stance on Medicare and such is immensely better than Trumps, and Walz is there also...the most progressive government in the country.

Reality dictates we have two choices here.

No breh, you are a not as smart about this As you think. A US Tax funded genocide isn’t the time to do game theory. This is real life and there has been catastrophic losses. But a lot of people in this thread believe they are the next great political strategist so you all think this is all chess. It’s not. Show some humanity.

So you are saying that condoning the logic of voting for Harris in this circumstance means I automatically don't care about Gaza? And shows a lack of humanity? When it will likely result in less deaths? And accoubts for more than just one demographic? Tell me where that makes sense. Sounds like you think voting for Harris means you automatically don't care about Gaza or something.

Yeah, I am not going to criticize people’s choosing and beliefs. The same way you don’t care about humans dying at a catastrophic rate thanks to our tax dollars, they may not be as passionate about things you are concerned with. And tbh, you Probably aren’t as passionate or concerned about the rights of people either since a genocide gets a shrug from you. You probably already stopped caring about any criminal justice reform or the environment since Kamala hasn’t talked about those things since 2020.

Wait...a shrug? Okay Hasan Piker, So are you saying that merely voting Harris is a shrug towards the genocide? I'm confused where any conversation being had suggests that.

That decision is still the best decision for a private citizen to make in terms of potentially trying to help Gaza, as well as other marginalized groups. Do you disagree?

You framing this as "you don't care about genocide" is what you need to do to try and make a false equivalence between my choice to account for everyone, and their choice to forsake many groups for only their own.

Are you on drugs? I asked you to show evidence of something you said and you provided conjecture.

Everything I've posted was in regards to showcasing the logic of why it's important to vote. If you are voting Harris, then you concede my more important message anyway.

However you didn't answer my question...are you of the mind that Donald trump isn't a unique situation that needs to be prevented from entering office. Do you think this is politics as usual?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
i don't even understand the point of posts like that. i guess they're trying to go viral. nothing is happening in tennessee. al gore couldn't even win his home state.
I think that she lives in Davidson County, TN (where Nashville is located), and that's a Dem-leaning area.

However, even if Kamala gets a higher percentage of the vote in Davidson County, that won't make much of a difference statewide. Trump will still easily win TN lol.