MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I see my nikkas in MIL out early to vote :salute:

@MushroomX

Early Voting starts today, so expect a influx of Dems and some Republicans.

Word is out... not just for Election Day, but, why wait until Nov. 5th to vote? Why wait 2 hours after work during the rush? Just go down to your city hall or polling place and vote now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just got back from taking my 18 year old daughter to her first time voting.

She felt such a sense of pride and optimism casting the first vote of her life for a black woman.

Ironically Obama was my first vote and i felt the same at the time.

Hopefully Kamala and the country comes through this time so she don’t end up as pessimistic and despondent as this country has made my generation :francis:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Arab/Muslim population in Michigan: 240,000

Black population in Michigan: 1.55 million

White population in Michigan: 7.4 million

:dead:

EDIT: Cenk just made his prediction and I hope people hold him to it too. He just declared Harris will lose the election if she doesn't declare an arms embargo on Israel because if she did she'd win Michigan.
Cenk gonna completely drop it and act like nothing ever happens.

Granted, there is no guarantee that they would vote for Harris even if they did, because this is a vendetta. The blood already been spilt.

It's funny that what they think appeals to them thinks that translate to American. So, they constantly shyt talk really good strategy, because they refused to actually try to understand it.

Being in the moment of a debate... Trying to pin Walz debate performance on their team when it was really clear that Walz was uncomfortable by the spotlight.

Yet, it's Harris's teams fault... Like they spend all this time trying to create a boogeyman without ever taking anything at face value that Walz isn't a fukking lawyer. If you look at his old debates. He's not good at debates.

In 2020, employees of TYT began organizing a union under the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees. Uygur, despite being a well-known supporter of organized labor, vehemently opposed the unionization effort. Uygur reportedly wrote two long email “screeds” to his staff arguing against unionization and opposed a card-check union authorization. The organization campaign prompted two complaints against TYT to the National Labor Relations Board. 26

Uygur responded to accusations of hypocrisy with claims that his position on unions was nuanced and misunderstood. He said, “I’ve never said that a union is perfect under any circumstances, and I’ve never said that a union is bad under all circumstances. I think they’re very very good under most circumstances.” 27

After emails written by Uygur were shown to Politico, he publicly reaffirmed his position. In one of the emails, he had lamented, “Some portion of people will now forever know me as a union-buster, and much worse, as a boss who treats his employees poorly.” 28

In April 2020, TYT employees voted for unionization by 9 votes to 6. TYT management accepted the decision.

This was after the company got $20 million in funding in 2017.

Cenk got plenty of skeletons in his closet, but he's no different than any other capitalist. He just filling a news void of the liberal left and him fear mongering is just a way to keep engagement and pander to those big doners.