WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Compared to who? She's the only nominee that is speaking about a ceasefire and ending the war. Who else is? What other presidential admin in history would have not made a similar decision? As israel is technically an ally?

Yeah...that hypothetical candidate you are talking about is Trump. Not Kamala.

I know your emotions wish that she was pretending it didn't exist and didn't acknowledge it, but that isn't true. She did, numerous times. But if you don't vote because of your emotions, instead of being rational, then you'll lead to Trump. Which will ultimately kill more people you supposedly care about. So it's stupid, and it's people that are religious that have a hard time dealing with gray realities (the religious don't do well with gray realities in their nature, hence needing to have an answer for existence instead of admitting to not knowing, it's black and white with religious people)

I personally am trying to make the decision that has the most potential to control the most damage, and also look after the rights of other marginalized groups. Thats Kamala. What are the non voting people doing? Absolutely nothing. They are actually making things worse, over emotion.
You ever going to share that ceasefire plan you said Kamala had? Lay it out.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We in a fukked up timeline where people are half ass-edly rooting for fascism so they can be right on the internet. :whoa: got these nikkas minds all sorts of warped.

considering all that’s on the line, being worried about being “blamed” should be pretty low on the priority list probably somewhere around what socks you are wearing today and are you going to check out that new Asian fusion restaurant. That energy would probably be best focused on making sure the worst outcome does not come to fruition
I mean... Harris didn't get the benefit of running a full campaign either. Trump was able to build up so much momentum. It's already unprecedented that Harris gotten this far.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

It must nice to be part of a state that really believes in democracy and people actually vote.

Can't wait for deep red lose their stranglehold on Texas

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I can't see Texas being in play but I can see the Allred/Cruz race being so close that they think if they can get a few more votes they can get Allred over the finish line

Theoretically this is probably the reason she's in Texas, but I don't have high hopes for that state to do anything that betters their residents.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Theoretically this is probably the reason she's in Texas, but I don't have high hopes for that state to do anything that betters their residents.
I believe you got to flip state legislation before you ever see Texas go blue. It's corrupt and they cheat. Texas having no term limits on governor is gross and not democratic.