WHO WINS?

• Total voters

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Theoretically this is probably the reason she's in Texas, but I don't have high hopes for that state to do anything that betters their residents.
saw something saying it's also about spotlighting abortion. it's where the repeal came from, GOP controls the whole government, and that's what's in store for the rest of the country if they win.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Compared to who? She's the only nominee that is speaking about a ceasefire and ending the war. Who else is? What other presidential admin in history would have not made a similar decision? As israel is technically an ally?
What do you mean compared to who? I didn't make a comparative statement.

As to your other question, Harris is campaigning to the right of Reagan and HW Bush's actual governing record on Israel-Palestine. Arguably Obama too. She's part and parcel of the Biden Administration and has to live with the Administration's decisions as her baseline because she refuses to separate herself from him on this issue. I don't know what "technically an ally" means, but I see no benefit from giving them a blank check to commit war crimes and completely humiliate the President and ignore his dictates.

Yeah...that hypothetical candidate you are talking about is Trump. Not Kamala.
No, the candidate I'm talking about is Kamala Harris. The one who refused to allow a Palestinian to step foot on stage at the DNC, told Palestinian protestors to go vote for Trump, and just said October 7th was "the most tragic story" in this whole conflict while refusing to even say she's open to stop sending arms to the Israeli regime that is currently genociding the Palestinian people. That doesn't mean Trump is better. He is, in fact, worse in my opinion. Which is why I am advocating for Kamala Harris to win the election. But she has to own her own horrible record on this issue as she's been campaigning.

I know your emotions wish that she was pretending it didn't exist and didn't acknowledge it, but that isn't true. She did, numerous times. But if you don't vote because of your emotions, instead of being rational, then you'll lead to Trump. Which will ultimately kill more people you supposedly care about. So it's stupid, and it's people that are religious that have a hard time dealing with gray realities (the religious don't do well with gray realities in their nature, hence needing to have an answer for existence instead of admitting to not knowing, it's black and white with religious people)

I personally am trying to make the decision that has the most potential to control the most damage, and also look after the rights of other marginalized groups. Thats Kamala. What are the non voting people doing? Absolutely nothing. They are actually making things worse, over emotion.
I don't wish she was pretending it didn't exist. I wish she was showing moral leadership and not treating the populace like absolute idiots with her obvious lying bullshyt about trying to end the war and "working tirelessly for a ceasefire" while committing to continue the actions and policies that enable the massacres.

I hear you about Trump. I did phone banking for Harris and donated $750 to the campaign (before she turned it into a Republican lovefest). But I cannot justify this:

Harris has no answer to why she's pledging to continue enabling this other than "Well the other guy would probably do worse!". That is completely unacceptable. So she's forced moral people into a diabolical conundrum where they have to step over the corpses of Palestinian children and plug their ears to their screams to enter the booth and vote for her. And why? Because she's too cowardly to do the right thing by showing moral leadership and rejecting the Zionist lobby. A complete disgrace of a campaign. Even though I would choose differently, I cannot begrudge people who consider this too great a moral calamity to swallow. Especially if it's their people in those bodybags tagged with Biden-Harris.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
it's crazy, man. this past horrible decade has had a lot of real life lessons about human nature.
Right wing populism is on the rise across the globe.

Even in Canada (though due to unique circumstances), their next PM is most likely going to be Canadian Ron DeSantis. Canada is supposed to be the "more progressive United States".

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I want believe it, but I never trust a Republican to tell the truth on politics

Even if that number is cut in half that’s scary hours for Trump. Normal dem voters aren’t going over to Trump. And if they are mad they won’t vote or will vote stein.

Normally repub voters are leaving Trump and each day are getting reminded by others like them it’s okay to vote for Harris. It’s not a matter of if but how many at this point.

Daps

Florida really interesting

If South FL NPAs are showing out I can't imagine its good for the GOP. Cost of living, owning/renting a home, and car insurance in this part of the state are insane, you'd think you crossed into a whole new state altogether once you hit Palm Beach County. Unfortunately I think DeSantis' voter roll purge may give them enough of a buffer to pull off another coup here

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Arab/Muslim population in Michigan: 240,000

Black population in Michigan: 1.55 million

White population in Michigan: 7.4 million

:dead:

EDIT: Cenk just made his prediction and I hope people hold him to it too. He just declared Harris will lose the election if she doesn't declare an arms embargo on Israel because if she did she'd win Michigan.

Last edited: