Valley of the SUNS

maxresdefault.jpg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How many Jewish and never Trumper votes would Kamala lose nationwide by calling for an arms embargo? You people don’t know politics.
You’ve done this song and dance enough to know that they’ll then try and pivot to it being about morality and not electoral politics or even ethics.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Florida
NC

Seem like they will fall into a category that's dependent on cross party votes from Republicans and 3rd Party to have any semblance of a chance to win.

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
I live in PA...I doubt it will be called for a few days after election given how close it is.

2020 results by county
1200px-Pennsylvania_Presidential_Election_Results_2020.svg.png

Philly, Pitt, and State College will vote for her heavy but need max turnout. Erie in the northwest is a question mark. The light blue suburbs north of Philly will probably make or break her. No one red in 2020 will go blue in 2024 imho
one of things I didn't hear about HARRIS campaign run is her smothering strategy,

basically she tries to hit as many voters in the red counties (blue or red) to try and reduce trumps margins by tiny amounts over
those areas. it's one of those things which sounds obvious but it wouldn't be feasible to do without the electoral college.

if using musks PAC drops the efficiency of a trump's GOTV by any small margin the swing states, kamala could scrape her way to victory.