WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anyone actually think cruz will lose lol, he'll probably come through on top in the end again
He was begging the RNC for campaign funds… I don’t know that much about his optics in Texas but I can’t see him being a popular or liked guy

Harris campaigning in Houston feels like it’s a play against Cruz senate seat specifically …

Not saying he’ll lose but there’s indication Dems are in striking range

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to your numbers about 50% are for an arms embargo. You’re proving my point, she would take a political hit for calling for one
these Hamastitutes don't bother taking into account that there are actually voters who support israel. they just operate under the false assumption that the entire country is some fakkity dark blue district in california, run by progressives

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The percentage of Jewish voters in favor of an arms embargo was 20 points higher than the percentage against it :why:
If 10% of Jews flip to Trump and Zionist never Trumpers flip or stay home Kamala is losing. Arabs who can’t figure out if Kamala or Trump is better for Gaza won’t be able to make up the difference

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
next three weeks should be fun :mjlol:

Trending in United States
Kill Musk's Twitter
19.9K posts

Business and finance · Trending
#stockmarketcrash
22.4K posts