WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Maybe I'm on some Debbie Downer shyt, but I just have a hard time believing a lot of those 150,000 voters that voted uncommitted will circle back around after hearing them complain about not being heard/not getting a meeting with Kamala/not being able to speak at the DNC. I think they're either going to sit out or vote Stein like they said on the podcast. I hope I'm wrong :manny:
I’m sure all 150k aren’t going to come home. Many of them weren’t “home” to begin with (ie weren’t prior dem voters in the first place).

I’m sure a lot will stay home, some will vote stein. They made their voices heard and now a binary choice is in front of them. I tend to agree with the trends from early voting right now.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
As I have painstakingly explained to you over and over again, I never made that assertion. You're just illiterate and don't have the mental capacity to differentiate between and absolute statement ("X will happen") and a comparative statement ("X is more likely to happen than Y").

Take it up with your traumatic brain injury rehabilitation team and stop shytting up this thread.
I see. So when you confidently said, and I quote,

Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.
Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

What percent chance or what was the probability of my and my family’s emancipation under Donald Trump? What was the p value? Do you think our chances of freedom are higher if he wins this year?

Additionally, Do you have any shame for coming to such an interesting conclusion?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Too much smoke about MI not to believe something may be happening. That being said as others have mentioned...the early voting data from MI looks really fukking good for her.

My issue is that this shouldn't be a 2016 redux where the warning signs about MI started in October, we said oh that's bullshyt, then Hillary lost and people found explanations after the fact (ie Hillary ignoring the state for weeks/months, only visiting Detroit, etc). Harris hasn't made the same mistakes at all. She's been regularly hitting MI yet allegedly has issues there.

If I had to bet I'd say she wins MI.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
How many times does this have to be explained?

Most of the votes from Clark County, Nevada (where Las Vegas is located) have NOT come in yet. Those votes will be solidly Dem. Also, this year, compared to 2020, more Democrats will be voting on Election Day.

My concerns are not about the early vote, it is about how the pandemic shutdowns affected the service sector in Nevada. I think @the cac mamba has alluded to this a bunch of times, but there is a lot of dissatisfaction in Nevada about how the federal goat's COVID response affected the Nevada economy.

Also remember that Nevada elected a Republican governor in 2022.

It is not unreasonable for Dems to be concerned about Nevada.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
My concerns are not about the early vote, it is about how the pandemic shutdowns affected the service sector in Nevada. I think @the cac mamba has alluded to this a bunch of times, but there is a lot of dissatisfaction in Nevada about how the federal goat's COVID response affected the Nevada economy.

Also remember that Nevada elected a Republican governor in 2022.

It is not unreasonable for Dems to be concerned about Nevada.
Yeah, they narrowly elected a Republican governor while Dems won every other statewide race.

Catherine Cortez Masto narrowly won re-election to the Senate and that was the only federal statewide race on the ballot. I just can't see Kamala losing NV when even CCM won re-election.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Too much smoke about MI not to believe something may be happening. That being said as others have mentioned...the early voting data from MI looks really fukking good for her.

My issue is that this shouldn't be a 2016 redux where the warning signs about MI started in October, we said oh that's bullshyt, then Hillary lost and people found explanations after the fact (ie Hillary ignoring the state for weeks/months, only visiting Detroit, etc). Harris hasn't made the same mistakes at all. She's been regularly hitting MI yet allegedly has issues there.

If I had to bet I'd say she wins MI.
They won 2.80 to 2.64 million and it’s a battleground. Obviously nothing is guaranteed and it’s going to be close. Early voting is painting a different picture than “they” (whoever they is) are telling.

I agree with you that I’d say she wins the great state of Michigan.