WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I see. So when you confidently said, and I quote,

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

What percent chance or what was the probability of my and my family’s emancipation under Donald Trump? What was the p value? Do you think our chances of freedom are higher if he wins this year?

Additionally, Do you have any shame for coming to such an interesting conclusion?
You have made this exact post no less than 4 times in the past few months, and every time I answer you, it goes over your head so you leave the interaction, only to come back a few weeks later asking the same question, just as you're doing right now.

NhDcQaZ.png

I know you think you caught a real winner, but for the sake of this thread, you need to move on. Your attachment to that post is unhealthy.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yeah, they narrowly elected a Republican governor while Dems won every other statewide race.

Catherine Cortez Masto narrowly won re-election to the Senate and that was the only federal statewide race on the ballot. I just can't see Kamala losing NV when even CCM won re-election.

CCM barely beat Adam Laxalt, who was such a joke of a candidate that his campaign was actively hiding him towards the end.

He was on the Mastriano/Masters/Walkers tier of candidates. What if Repubs had run a real candidate?

Again, we can go back and forth on this, but it is not unreasonable for Dems to be concerned about Nevada.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
CCM barely beat Adam Laxalt, who was such a joke of a candidate that his campaign was actively hiding him towards the end.

He was on the Mastriano/Masters/Walkers tier of candidates. What if Repubs had run a real candidate?

Again, we can go back and forth on this, but it is not unreasonable for Dems to be concerned about Nevada.
Trump lost NV both times. 2020 during the height of COVID should've been the time to vote for Trump (according to what you're saying).

I don't see Trump winning NV when he couldn't before.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You have made this exact post no less than 4 times in the past few months, and every time I answer you, it goes over your head so you leave the interaction, only to come back a few weeks later asking the same question, just as you're doing right now.

NhDcQaZ.png

For the sake of this thread, you need to move on. Your attachment to that post is unhealthy.
No answers? 50%? 70? 95?

What was the probability of Donald Trump emancipating black people domestically and worldwide? You otherwise seem capable of providing long drawn out monologues but on this subject you are quite shy.

I honestly am intrigued how one goes from confidently asserting Donald Trump is the key to black peoples liberation to several years later moral grandstanding and belittling others for refusing to put him back in office.

I can only conclude an unimaginable level of shame has led to this startling over compensation from you.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:wow:

That would be karmic justice like we have never seen in an election before.

Michael Moore basically said the same thing in his latest podcast which should worry us all.
Cenk is going all in prepping for “I told you so” responses post Election Day.

The juelzing will be legendary if Kamala Harris wins the great state of Michigan. Everybody has a reason for why she’ll lose but nobody seems to have any reason for why she’d win :mjlol:

Somebody please record his response post election Kamala victory.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Cenk is going all in prepping for “I told you so” responses post Election Day.

The juelzing will be legendary if Kamala Harris wins the great state of Michigan. Everybody has a reason for why she’ll lose but nobody seems to have any reason for why she’d win :mjlol:

Somebody please record his response post election Kamala victory.
Trumps a piss poor candidate only saving grace

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly all of these swing states are tossups, the polls are just too close to say otherwise.

But PA and WI are the ones I'm most worried about since Kamala can't really afford to lose those (and Biden barely won them). If the Sunbelt doesn't go her way, that sucks, but she can still win if she holds the Midwest. But if the Midwest goes back to Cheeto we're in trouble.