• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Trumps a piss poor candidate only saving grace
Oh so there is nothing inherently about her or her campaign that could have led to her victory. Yall are hilarious and This is why nobody takes yall seriously :mjlol:

If she loses it’s because of Gaza if she wins it’s because she ran a hell of a campaign, energized multiple bases and demos, tapped into wavering republican support Trump!

:dead:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Wish Dem campaign people would just STFU about the election till it’s over

Never seen a group of people so eager to leak how nervous they are

Just tell people to go out and vote and STFU
Yep, agreed. The one thing you can give Republicans is that win or lose, they will act like they're winning.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cenks a hack he has no inside info he just looks at polls like everyone else and he didn’t like how he was treated as a candidate and wants to hammer home how Dems are the establishment

He also like some progressives here wouldn’t mind Kamala losing so he can say I told you so about the Middle East

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
What was the probability of Donald Trump emancipating black people domestically and worldwide? You otherwise seem capable of providing long drawn out monologues but on this subject you are quite shy.
I gave you a very long post on this exact topic a few weeks ago. You quit the conversation in response.

I honestly am intrigued how one goes from confidently asserting Donald Trump is the key to black peoples liberation to several years later moral grandstanding and belittling others for refusing to put him back in office.
You are deeply committed to playing the schtick of the idiotic troll or you're genuinely illiterate if this is your reading of my posts. I'll make this very simple for you. Find a single post of mine in this thread advocating for Trump to be put back in office and belittling others for refusing to put him back in office I will leave the Coli forever. This is the same offer I made to you before that you ran away from because you're a homunculus. Because I have multiple posts from you claiming Harris and the Democrats don't need to worry about Michigan and can dismiss Arab voters in the state, so God help you if she loses Michigan.

I can only conclude an unimaginable level of shame has led to this startling over compensation from you.
looking-for-the-better-quality-version-on-pointing-mirror-v0-sqq4p82e1m9b1.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Oh so there is nothing inherently about her or her campaign that could have led to her victory. Yall are hilarious and This is why nobody takes yall seriously :mjlol:

If she loses it’s because of Gaza if she wins it’s because she ran a hell of a campaign, energized multiple bases and demos, tapped into wavering republican support Trump!

:dead:
If she's losing it's because she's taking on bidens relection who is an unpopular president. Has nothing to do with Gaza, Gaza is just an additional footnote to turn voters off

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, it's not just a her issue.

Democrats have totally ceded to right-wing framing on several issues. Most prominently immigration. They failed to counter right-wing propaganda on the issue and now are fighting R's on their terms. Instead of making a strong counterargument like they were doing during Trump's entire tenure (with most Americans agreeing with them) they now look like fake pussies on the issue. It's a Democrat classic, attempting to triangulate until they strangle themselves, moving the Overton window right in the process.

What is a liberal campaign? The one Joe Biden ran in 2020. His campaign was far more left, and actually worked despite not even really campaigning and a lack of GOTV efforts due to COVID.
You're totally right and that is for all if not most western social-democracies. The question though is, is compromising on immigration a losing strategy in 2024 ?

Across the Atlantic ocean, in the last 5 years, there has been a massive right wing shift in voters with far right parties now in position to win elections and even govern and that led to :
- France having 143 far right politicians in congress (from 8 in 2017)
- Italy electing Meloni as PM
- Germany having AfD winning state elections for the first time since WWII
- Austria having FPO winning the last elections
- Netherlands having VVD winning the last elections
- the Nordics having right wing governments

European voters are now far more openly xenophobic and barring some exceptions like Spain or Portugal, the shift regarding immigration is strongly towards closing/filtering borders. Even the UK which elected Labour last elections is said to look at Italy's immigration policies (!).

The West is currently in a conflictual position because it has crucial need of immigration due to low birthrate but their people aren't receptive to that because of their nationalism/xenophobia. And because of that, inflation and cost of housing, the electorates are more and more fine with far right policies.

You talk of the Overton window but the shift to popular/policy happens because it is first deemed acceptable by the electorate. The electorate changes and then the parties have to move with it, otherwise, they can't earn votes.

I sympathize with your position because I don't think there's anything wrong holding a party accountable with your vote (or no vote). I'm totally fine with people/parties not compromising on policies they believe in because a vote should be earned.

But if the left win by compromising on some policies, isn't it good still, in your opinion ?

I have an example with France : we have our most right wing government in 20 years even though NFP got the most seats in congress in our last elections.

That was partly because Macron's cynicism but also because LFI stated minutes (literally) after the election results that they would only agree to govern if they could apply 100% of their policies. Letting no room for negociations. Well, they are not in government and the policies they can push now is 0%.

Myself, I used to be less pragmatic but now I think the left should play the game to win (like the right does) even if they have to dilute their product unfortunately.

It's cynical (hypocritical maybe ?) but if it wins...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I gave you a very long post on this exact topic a few weeks ago. You quit the conversation in response.

You are deeply committed to playing the schtick of the idiotic troll or you're genuinely illiterate if this is your reading of my posts. I'll make this very simple for you. Find a single post of mine in this thread advocating for Trump to be put back in office and belittling others for refusing to put him back in office I will leave the Coli forever. This is the same offer I made to you before that you ran away from because you're a homunculus. Because I have multiple posts from you claiming Harris and the Democrats don't need to worry about Michigan and can dismiss Arab voters in the state, so God help you if she loses Michigan.

looking-for-the-better-quality-version-on-pointing-mirror-v0-sqq4p82e1m9b1.jpg
More key strokes without any explanation. The amount of time you’ve wasted posting meme pics and referring to an alleged post weeks ago nobody is going to waste time looking for, you could have just answered the question.

Lil dog the machinations of your mind have to be a peculiar thing. I need some of my neuro research bros to take a look in there and see how the neurons are firing to make one swing from Trump is going to free black people world wide to swinging like snoops parody of boys in the hood 8 years later

So again, what was the probability Donald Trump was going to emancipate black people and why have you changed your position now?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
More key strokes without any explanation. lil dog the machinations of your mind have to be a peculiar thing. I need some of my neuro research bros to take a look in there and see how the neurons are firing to make one swing from Trump is going to free black people world wide to swinging like snoops parody of boys in the hood 8 years later
well-so-im-done.gif

Have a good day.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If she's losing it's because she's taking on bidens relection who is an unpopular president. Has nothing to do with Gaza, Gaza is just an additional footnote to turn voters off
And if she wins it’s because Trump and nothing else. Gotcha. You must sit next to @King Kreole and @AquaCityBoy in class

I’ll atleast give you extra credit for not putting in writing Donald Trump was going to emancipate black people across the world

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Kamala loses it'll be partially because of 'cism/'xism and partially because of Biden's unpopularity.

Either way she ran basically the best campaign she could have given the circumstances. But is America going to elect a woman of color? We'll see...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Cenks a hack he has no inside info he just looks at polls like everyone else and he didn’t like how he was treated as a candidate and wants to hammer home how Dems are the establishment

He also like some progressives here wouldn’t mind Kamala losing so he can say I told you so about the Middle East

Cenk is very much a populist (in a bad way) if you pay attention to him.

- Similar tendency to emphasize how he and/or TYT are the only ones who tell their audience the truth ("I am the only one who can fix this")
- Similar tendency to demonize an "other"group and blame them for the problems of society (he is not wrong about the undue influence of corporate interests on politics, but he definitely has an "other" that he always emphasizes)

He also has a huge ego and though he doesn't advocate political violence, he doesn't necessarily see the importance of civility in politics.

I actually like Cenk, but though he despises Trump, they have more in common on a personality level than he realizes.