wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Who is "us"?

Every dollar counts, folks.
Do you still firmly believe Donald Trump is the key to the liberation of black people both domestically and abroad? That was quite the assertion you made.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
it's not a protest vote for them, they believe in conservative/republican party principles.
Who is them? Who are you referring to?

i don't get why republicans aren't more open to immigration because their party benefits a lot when they become voting citizens (conservative hispanic catholics being another demo). democrats are the ones who should be hostile. they move here and become disgusted by liberal society and say these republicans have a point.
Republicanism is built on a foundation of white supremacy, so immigration (from non-white nations) will only be acceptable if the immigrants are coming in as underclass day labor and don't threaten the political, economic and cultural project of America as a white supremacist country. An interesting addendum to this conversation is the concept and history of racial classification, as throughout American history there have been non-white immigrant communities who have been reclassified as white and end up being the vanguard for the white supremacist project, immediately turning around and engage in Republicanism, aggressively policing the current non-white population.

Modern Democrats for the most part are pro-immigration because they have adopted a simplistic narrative built on racist noble savage mythology in which they view themselves as the saviour to benighted blacks and browns begging for mercy from the wicked racist white Republican/Conservative man of history. Democrats are also completely in agreement with the labor underclass argument of Republicanism though.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

The early voting data in Michigan looks good for Dems, so unless the campaign is seeing something that we're not seeing, then yeah, this is probably nothing. They might be doing this to keep Dem voters from being complacent (but there's hardly any Dem voters who are).

North Carolina is a pure tossup.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Maybe I'm on some Debbie Downer shyt, but I just have a hard time believing a lot of those 150,000 voters that voted uncommitted will circle back around after hearing them complain about not being heard/not getting a meeting with Kamala/not being able to speak at the DNC. I think they're either going to sit out or vote Stein like they said on the podcast. I hope I'm wrong :manny:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Do you still firmly believe Donald Trump is the key to the liberation of black people both domestically and abroad? That was quite the assertion you made.
As I have painstakingly explained to you over and over again, I never made that assertion. You're just illiterate and don't have the mental capacity to differentiate between and absolute statement ("X will happen") and a comparative statement ("X is more likely to happen than Y").

Take it up with your traumatic brain injury rehabilitation team and stop shytting up this thread.