WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Or maybe, despite your frustration, you don't vote for the guy bought by Adelson who has promised to do worse to Arabs?

It's a shytty situation to be in, but explain to me the reasoning behind voting for Trump as a "protest" vote.

Biden has been poor on this issue, but cutting off your nose to spite you face is just as petty and stupid.
I don't know what the reasoning behind voting for Trump as a protest vote would be, because I don't advocate doing that and I haven't come across any progressive or Pro-Palestinian person arguing in favor of doing that.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Even tho your dumbass is on here constantly posting about Gaza despite there already being a thread for it.
The Israel-Gaza thread is for updates and conversations about the actual conflict. This is the US Presidential election thread for discussion pertaining to the election, including the policies and issues that the candidates are running on. The posts about Gaza in here have been related to how constituencies are responding to the candidates' stance on the issue, and are therefore germane to the thread.

Have a nice day.

Why didn’t trump save us breh :mjcry:
Who is "us"?

Notice this man (being generous, technically he is a child in the body of an adult) has been on an overcompensation rampage since he was ardently advocating for people to vote for Trump in 2016. Is it the shame of being duped by a con man that has him so radically swinging the other direction? Is it frustration he can’t actually vote in the election? Have his meds not come in the mail yet? Some questions in life we may never get the answer to (including why he thought Trump was going to liberate black people across the globe).

Every dollar counts, folks.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Or maybe, despite your frustration, you don't vote for the guy bought by Adelson who has promised to do worse to Arabs?

It's a shytty situation to be in, but explain to me the reasoning behind voting for Trump as a "protest" vote.

Biden has been poor on this issue, but cutting off your nose to spite you face is just as petty and stupid.
I'll say it. If you're voting for Trump then it's likely you're just an accelerationist hoping he throws more fuel on the fire from the comforts of your own home.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't know what the reasoning behind voting for Trump as a protest vote would be, because I don't advocate doing that and I haven't come across any progressive or Pro-Palestinian person arguing in favor of doing that.
it's not a protest vote for them, they believe in conservative/republican party principles. i don't get why republicans aren't more open to immigration because their party benefits a lot when they become voting citizens (conservative hispanic catholics being another demo). democrats are the ones who should be hostile. they move here and become disgusted by liberal society and say these republicans have a point.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

A Facist dictatorship will weaponize this and it should worry every immigrant or any 1st or 2nd generation AMERICAN that's not white.

So now that's on record (again) and Trump wants to stop legal immigration. I would like to see the mental gymnastics of immigrants who got their citizenships and are planning to vote for Trump. :snoop:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Nevada doesn't look good
Only things giving me hope for Nevada are the Harry Reid Machine, the Unions organizing for the Democrats, and....

Dare I say it...

@the cac mamba :snoop:
I'm worried about Nevada :francis: but if Kamala can hold PA we're good
How many times does this have to be explained?

Most of the votes from Clark County, Nevada (where Las Vegas is located) have NOT come in yet. Those votes will be solidly Dem. Also, this year, compared to 2020, more Democrats will be voting on Election Day.