WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You’re politically astute enough to know why she needs to overcompensate and appear more moderate in a general election for President. She will govern center left, none of her policies from what I’ve seen would be adopted by a Bush era Republican.
I understand the rationale behind Kamala wanting to adopt Republican stylings, but I don't know that she will govern center-left at all. She has one of the shortest governing/ideological backgrounds of all time when it comes to Presidential nominees, especially given how she has completely disavowed almost all of the positions she held 4 years ago. Remains to be seen how she will govern, but she's definitely campaigning like she wants to move the party to the right.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Honestly, this is what keeps me from being overtly negative on Harris. Her policies don't match her campaign. I understand the strategy to playing it safe and watering down your campaign to winning a broken electoral system.

Granted... If she can do the policy work that I know she wants to do. Her re-election campaign is going be interesting when if she has that base available to her again.
You bring up a good point here. It's a dangerous game to play to build a coalition that can win you an election but completely collapses immediately after victory. A nice way to make sure you can't actually do anything with your win.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Pennsylvania... Where Nikki Haley got 17% of the Republican primary vote after she dropped out.

Bottom line is that you gotta win first.
these idiots don't understand that cheney is just an avatar for nikki haley right now, who yes, was pulling that 20% in the primary. and those weren't actually pro-haley votes, they were anti trump votes

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I understand the rationale behind Kamala wanting to adopt Republican stylings, but I don't know that she will govern center-left at all. She has one of the shortest governing/ideological backgrounds of all time when it comes to Presidential nominees, especially given how she has completely disavowed almost all of the positions she held 4 years ago. Remains to be seen how she will govern, but she's definitely campaigning like she wants to move the party to the right.
What was her voting record in the senate?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
People are just blame dumb. And there's no changing them. I have a couple cousins who keep saying they don't want their 1st and 2nd amendments taken away, so they want trump. Just found out some friends of the family are now trumpers for some reason. They used to talk a bunch of shyt about him.

Worries me he will win and people just don't want a black woman in charge.
It has be about race. Kamala has said many times she's down to bust her guns.

I've disassociated with the goofball in my family that posts anti kamala stuff on Facebook. I doubt he votesm

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bring up a good point here. It's a dangerous game to play to build a coalition that can win you an election but completely collapses immediately after victory. A nice way to make sure you can't actually do anything with your win.
what the fukk are you talking about? the beat trump coalition has nothing to do with governing afterward, and everyone involved knows that :dahell:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the "Where is Walz?" people in this thread...he's literally CAMPAIGNING.

Presidential and VP candidates don't usually campaign together all that much. They spread out to cover more ground. Also, Walz appeals to different people than Kamala does. Walz was just in his birth state of Nebraska for a reason.
You shouldn't feel obligated to answer bullshyt questions breh. Some people will always be contrary.