WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Who said rhetoric doesn't matter when it comes to Trump? And I don't think her decision to run a campaign focused on attracting Republicans damns "the whole political party and her potential administration". Obama ran a relatively lefty campaign in '08 and proceeded to govern like a centrist fool, so campaigns aren't wholly predictive of administrations. Some policies she has presented are center-left, but her campaign platform as a whole and the campaign presentation are the most right-wing ones coming from the Democratic nominee in decades, especially when weighted for time in history.
Honestly, this is what keeps me from being overtly negative on Harris. Her policies don't match her campaign. I understand the strategy to playing it safe and watering down your campaign to winning a broken electoral system.

Granted... If she can do the policy work that I know she wants to do. Her re-election campaign is going be interesting when if she has that base available to her again.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
For the "Where is Walz?" people in this thread...he's literally CAMPAIGNING.

Presidential and VP candidates don't usually campaign together all that much. They spread out to cover more ground. Also, Walz appeals to different people than Kamala does. Walz was just in his birth state of Nebraska for a reason.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
But they do get to pick who they have campaign town halls with, no?
She's doing town halls with Liz because it's harder to convince a Republican voter to vote for a Democrat than a left-leaning voter. Simple.

Kamala needs to peel off about 7-10% of Republican voters from Trump. That is doable.