WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Kamala needs all the votes she can get regardless of the person's ideology.

Kamala and Liz agree on very little but the little that they do agree on (like the fact that Trump shouldn't be president) is what matters right now.

She's not her father.
She's proud and promotes her father's legacy stop it.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:what:. Progressives hate Democrats because they support genocide and enable the very fascism they claim to run against.

Conservatives hate Democrats because of some made up lies about Dems killing newborn babies and turning the country into a woke DEI jungle full of black and brown people.

Liberals: "Yeah, let's side with the Conservatives! We don't like those brown people either!"
Man confused how Arabs/ Muslims would be against supporting genocide on their own :skip:

Genocide isn't a lesser of two evils issue if it impacts you personally, taxes is

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

I get it but I hate it

This campaign has become the apotheosis of the Democratic consulting class' ideology. It's a wet dream for the Watergate Baby Democrats who were born into a post-Reagan world to be able to run as Republicans because Reagan made them ashamed of traditional Democratic principles and believe the country is naturally Republican so Democrats have to sneak in victories. That's why they're spamming this Country over Party Republican-lite angle, they're enjoying cosplaying as the strong team.

King Kreole

Daps
Liz Cheney lost her election by 40 - she is persona non grata among conservatives

and btw where is Walz? i guess Liz Cheney will be the real VP if dems win
:heh: I was gonna say, I've seen her attached to the hip of Cheney more than Walz down the final stretch of the campaign. The Harris campaign has been a godsend for Cheney, she was on the path to the complete irrelevancy of an MSNBC/CNN commentator before being brought back into center stage by Kamala. Kudos to Cheney's people, they earned their keep.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This campaign has become the apotheosis of the Democratic consulting class' ideology. It's a wet dream for the Watergate Baby Democrats who were born into a post-Reagan world to be able to run as Republicans because Reagan made them ashamed of traditional Democratic principles and believe the country is naturally Republican so Democrats have to sneak in victories. That's why they're spamming this Country over Party Republican-lite angle, they're enjoying cosplaying as the strong team.
Ironic, when it comes to Trump rhetoric doesn’t matter but when it comes to Kamala, her campaigning rhetoric designed to appeal to Never-Trumpers damns the whole political party and her potential administration. The actual policies Kamala has presented are center left no? Or do you think Bush era republicans would have a platform similar to hers?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Liz Cheney lost her election by 40 - she is persona non grata among conservatives

It’s not hard to understand, Liz Cheney is one of the most popular Never Trumpers in the country. Never Trumpers don’t have enough power to win a republican primary but they can swing a general election against Trump if they vote and don’t stay home

King Kreole

Daps
Ironic, when it comes to Trump rhetoric doesn’t matter but when it comes to Kamala, her campaigning rhetoric designed to appeal to Never-Trumpers damns the whole political party and her potential administration. The actual policies Kamala has presented are center left no? Or do you think Bush era republicans would have a platform similar to hers?
Who said rhetoric doesn't matter when it comes to Trump? And I don't think her decision to run a campaign focused on attracting Republicans damns "the whole political party and her potential administration". Obama ran a relatively lefty campaign in '08 and proceeded to govern like a centrist fool, so campaigns aren't wholly predictive of administrations. Some policies she has presented are center-left, but her campaign platform as a whole and the campaign presentation are the most right-wing ones coming from the Democratic nominee in decades, especially when weighted for time in history.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

You're concern trolling, and judging by your TLR posts you'll probably be pulling the lever for trump.

In any case I'll play your little game, Dems don't get to pick and choose which repubs endorse them. Between Cheney and Walz , I'm pretty confident in saying that Liz Cheney will appeal to the Nikki Haley voters more so than Walz

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Liz Cheney is nothing more than a last name. Might as well call her a trojan horse for Harris to reach Republican

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Who said rhetoric doesn't matter when it comes to Trump? And I don't think her decision to run a campaign focused on attracting Republicans damns "the whole political party and her potential administration". Obama ran a relatively lefty campaign in '08 and proceeded to govern like a centrist fool, so campaigns aren't wholly predictive of administrations. Some policies she has presented are center-left, but her campaign platform as a whole and the campaign presentation are the most right-wing ones coming from the Democratic nominee in decades, especially when weighted for time in history.
You’re politically astute enough to know why she needs to overcompensate and appear more moderate in a general election for President. She will govern center left, none of her policies from what I’ve seen would be adopted by a Bush era Republican.