WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You’re politically astute enough to know why she needs to overcompensate and appear more moderate in a general election for President. She will govern center left, none of her policies from what I’ve seen would be adopted by a Bush era Republican.
He thought Trump was going to free black people worldwide. Imma have to hit you with the :whoa: on that one.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I knowing you are praying for otherwise but black people in Wayne county will decide which way Michigan goes. Not Dearborn. Take that as you may. I wholeheartedly support them making whatever decision they feel is appropriate. And we will make ours.
Why aint black people decide in 2016?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why aint black people decide in 2016?
Do you know the demographics of Dearborn and Hamtramck? Have you even heard of those places? Now do you know the demos of metro detroit? Please focus your energy on wherever you’re from and don’t speak on places foreign to you. If black people show up Michigan is blue. Keep wishing upon a star that dems get taught a lesson tho :yeshrug:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Do you know the demographics of Dearborn and Hamtramck? Have you even heard of those places? Now do you know the demos of metro detroit? Please focus your energy on wherever you’re from and don’t speak on places foreign to you. If black people show up Michigan is blue. Keep wishing upon a star that dems get taught a lesson tho :yeshrug:
Ok cool you juelzed around my question by asking another question lol, clown shyt.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Ok cool you juelzed around my question by asking another question lol, clown shyt.
So I take it you don’t know the demos. Why do people like to speak so confidently on matters they know nothing of?

I answered your question. If black people show up Michigan is blue. If not, it’s not. Whatever pipe dream you have of something else deciding which way Michigan goes is just that, a dream.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Honestly, this is what keeps me from being overtly negative on Harris. Her policies don't match her campaign. I understand the strategy to playing it safe and watering down your campaign to winning a broken electoral system.

Granted... If she can do the policy work that I know she wants to do. Her re-election campaign is going be interesting when if she has that base available to her again.
The Trump brand of politics got yall so messed up you are thinking about it the wrong way.

An endorsement is not supposed to transactional. An endorsement comes because the person likes what the candidate stands for. Kamala doesn’t have to change anything about herself or her policy to accept an endorsement. And that’s how it should be.

There’s nothing wrong with embracing an endorsement from someone who may have found common ground with your platform,

It’s not like Liz is running around talking about all these conservative policies she’s working on with Kamala.

Her stated reason is that Trump is batshyt crazy and Kamala ain’t trump.

They can and should campaign on that all day every day.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So I take it you don’t know the demos. Why do people like to speak so confidently on matters they know nothing of?

I answered your question. If black people show up Michigan is blue. If not, it’s not. Whatever pipe dream you have of something else deciding which way Michigan goes is just that, a dream.
I actually do know the demo, it's very dangerous and flat out stupid to blame black people for keeping Michigan blue. Thiseerily starting to remind me of 2016, already got poster blaming black prople for if she loses Michigan, and not the campaign itself. If she loses Michigan it's flat out because she turned away several segments of voters, not because black people " didn't turn out"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I actually do know the demo, it's very dangerous and flat out stupid to blame black people for keeping Michigan blue. Thiseerily starting to remind me of 2016, already got poster blaming black prople for if she loses Michigan, and not the campaign itself. If she loses Michigan it's flat out because she turned away several segments of voters, not because black people " didn't turn out"
And if she wins Michigan why will that be? Stop it slime you looking goofier than usual out here. The fraction of people you are praying decide the race are not going to :mjlol:

stick to Connecticut or wherever the fukk you from lil dog