WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Co-sponsoring something like the Green New Deal for example was obstructing Trump?
You know what I vaguely mean by obstructing Trump... Like Brett kavanaugh appointment not regarding her to co-sponsoring a lot of good bills.

Just the majority of her voting record as senator was voting against a lot of trashy Trump politics.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You know what I vaguely mean by obstructing Trump... Like Brett kavanaugh appointment not regarding her to co-sponsoring a lot of good bills.

Just the majority of her voting record was voting against a lot of trashy Trump politics.
My point is she didn’t have a moderate voting record in the senate. The concern trolling for Kamala is putting too much emphasis on her campaign rhetoric vs her voting record and the policy positions she promises to put forward

taker597

Superstar
Daps
My point is she didn’t have a moderate voting record in the senate. The concern trolling for Kamala is putting too much emphasis on her campaign rhetoric vs her voting record and the policy positions she promises to put forward
I mean... It's wild to people really need this spelled out when you look at all her policy proposals being very Left middle.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I knowing you are praying for otherwise but black people in Wayne county will decide which way Michigan goes. Not Dearborn. Take that as you may. I wholeheartedly support them making whatever decision they feel is appropriate. And we will make ours.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Her, Pause Cheney, and the rest of the bush administration officials endorsement should not be paraded around:unimpressed:
The only reason Liz Cheney is paraded around at all is because she's a conservative white women. Which is a demographic that Harris is struggling with... It makes sense .

Got really separate the emotions from it. It probably makes a lot more sense to see what analytics the Harris campaign seeing to justify in bringing on Liz Cheney.

Not everything is about grudes, war crimes, and what her father done. She has a platform and ... It's about her demographic appeal. She's just being used. I will have great joy seeing that piece of shyt regret helping them in 4 years..