WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is wild seeing so many mail in Republican ballots. Either NV is going to be one of those places where Republican registered voters have broken away from Trump or Kamala isn't as even with him as speculated.
Those are republicans voting for Harris.. remember the gop railed against mail in ballots and said it was cheating… Those gop moderate voters mail in’s are voting for Harris
Republicans in Nevada are very Trumpy, so there's not going to be many "Republicans for Harris" there.

Anyway, most of NV's population lives in Las Vegas and Reno, and most of the ballots from those areas (which are Dem-leaning) haven't been returned yet. That's why Republicans have the lead right now. It's not going to last by the end.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
so what did trump do to not be racist anymore? you can't say shyt like that about someone and then be cool with them. it makes you look like the piece of shyt.
In an interview with London’s The Sunday Times over the weekend, the “Gin and Juice“ rapper was asked about his thoughts on the GOP front-runner in the upcoming presidential election. He replied by praising Trump, mentioning the former president pardoned Michael “Harry-O” Harris, a former associate of Suge Knight.

“Donald Trump?” Snoop Dogg said. “He ain’t done nothing wrong to me. He has done only great things for me. He pardoned Michael Harris.”

SOURCE: https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/4435174-snoop-dogg-love-respect-trump/

:francis:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
This is wild seeing so many mail in Republican ballots. Either NV is going to be one of those places where Republican registered voters have broken away from Trump or Kamala isn't as even with him as speculated.

Nevada is somewhat red now, don't kid yourself; I'm here.

Cortez-Masto and Jacky Rosen are Biden Democrats (DINOs basically because old school Mexicans and Jews are Dems by birthright), and they are winning because the right here in NV has gone full MAGA, approaching MTG territory and that's not sustainable to win any elections. I see Trump shyt everywhere... Sisolak and his 2020 lockdowns really fukking destroyed the left here.

EDIT: Wait I took a look. Nye (Pahrump) and Elko are rural as fukk. I'm guessing the Nevada GOP is playing hardball with their election subversion and delaying the counting or whatever foolishness they exercised in 2020 as NV for 2 days was supposed to determine the 2020 winner in order to delay and suppress the vote.

Clark County population is 2,336,573 out of Nevada's total population of 3,104,614

Last edited:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Austin's views from previous interviews were Republican leaning. All of Taker's interviews, he speaks about situations that a conservative views.

Now are both MAGA? we don't know, the closest thing with Taker is that him and Michelle McCool wears their support for Christianity on their sleeve, but that is it and that isn't enough to say that they're MAGA.

The data also shows that The Undertaker has made a sizeable overall contribution of 7000 dollars to Trump's 2020 campaign, with a donation of 1000 dollars being made in September.

The American bad ass gimmick kinda gives signs that he's a conservative:yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The American bad ass gimmick kinda gives signs that he's a conservative:yeshrug:

I'd assume most wrestlers are conservative unless they've said otherwise (for example Kevin Nash), it kind of goes hand-in-and with wrestling culture.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Austin's views from previous interviews were Republican leaning. All of Taker's interviews, he speaks about situations that a conservative views.

Now are both MAGA? we don't know, the closest thing with Taker is that him and Michelle McCool wears their support for Christianity on their sleeve, but that is it and that isn't enough to say that they're MAGA.
Nah, they are both Trumpers. The Undertaker has donated to Trump.

It's a shame too. I used to find Michelle McCool very attractive when I was growing up :francis:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

I walked its pleasant residential streets, Riegelsville really did, at times, feel like a Hallmark town. I figured that if there was a place that former Trump supporters might have grown sick of him — weary enough of all the ugliness and constant sense of grievance to cast him aside — this might be it.

I was wrong. One of my last conversations was with a construction worker at the general store who asked that his name not be used. He brought up the assassination attempt on Mr. Trump in western Pennsylvania. “It was Biden’s fault,” the man said. How so? I asked. “Oh, c’mon,” he said.

“The deep state tried to take him down. You have to be an idiot not to be able to see that.”
I also heard Riegelsville described as “quintessential Americana” — and in a slightly altered way, that also felt apt. It is America in 2024. It’s defenseless, like everywhere else, from the ever-rising tide of division and madness in the civic life of our nation.

This to me feels very true. Whether or not Harris wins, I think this is here to stay. Not just the former president, but the last 10 years of politics and life in general. 2014 will be the last year of the former way things were.

Last edited:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Austin never publicly talked about his opinions on politics. I remember on his podcast in 2016 he was very vague about it and he said that “It was scary” and he encouraged people to vote. But that’s about it..
I'd assume most wrestlers are conservative unless they've said otherwise (for example Kevin Nash), it kind of goes hand-in-and with wrestling culture.

If the Texas Rattlesnake is MAGA i'd be superbly disappointed. I'd bet he's at least a moderate southern conservative at the least though
I know Mick Foley and Goldberg don't fukk with Trump.