Reppin
NULL

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Stone Cold would be huge MAGA but I never hear him say anything about Trump which surprises me. Maybe he just doesn’t fukk with politics

His persona is of someone who’d shoot bud light cans in a video
That surprises me too. both his persona and the fact he's literally worked with Trump/ gave him a stunner

I wonder if Austin didnt like working with Trump and doesnt really fukk with him on a personal level (lots of entertainers seem to feel that way). I think its also possible SCSA just keeps this political views private by design, unlike say the Undertaker.

Makes me think to what extent I would let my political views be known if I was in the public sphere. Especially if I'm in an industry like pro wrestling where majority of fans/ talent have a different opinion than me. I'd like to think I'd be loud and unapologetically anti-Trump, but also see the benefit in keeping things private.

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I thought Stone Cold would be huge MAGA but I never hear him say anything about Trump which surprises me. Maybe he just doesn’t fukk with politics

His persona is of someone who’d shoot bud light cans in a video
He does, but he keeps quiet about it. Taker and Kane are STAUNCH repubs., especially Kane, whose out here sounding like Aubrey Huff after his baseball career.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If we're being serious, an arms embargo paired along with a full throated condemnation of the Israeli government's actions, and as a cherry on top of Biden publicly calling Netanyahu a lousy motherf*cker who should be replaced immediately - would not satisfy your goal. Only an immediate end to the aggression and occupation would.
I am unsure what this means. The US has leverage over Israel. Israel knows that. Use it.
At that point, do American Jews side with their country or with the land they believe to be theirs purely based on their own faith that is only shared by a subset of the global population?
IDK. I don't think American Jews are a monolith. Jews under 40 do not fukk with what Israel is doing.

The support of genocide is one of my concerns with a Kamala Harris administration. She is pretty much running a 90s GOP campaign, which is where we are at with the overton window moving even more rightward. Telling people to "shut up and vote" for that is something I can't blindly do anymore because I've seen the consequences of this bullshyt in my life. That a lot of you are comfortable with that scares me. So yes, I am unsure. I won;t vote for Trump and Harris isn't doing much to help my view of the world. Protest vote is still on the table. If that upsets people on here, suck my dikk. :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Batista, Bret Hart, Danielson, Nash, and CM Punk the only white wrestlers I seen vocal about not being with the bullshyt. Im sure I've missed a couple but historically they seem to be on the right side of things

Hangman Adam Page in AEW too. He was tweeting BLM in the height of the protests in 2020, get vaccinated, etc before he deleted his Twitter after Musk turned into a right wing echo chamber.

FMoblxWXoAA89zF.jpg

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
That surprises me too. both his persona and the fact he's literally worked with Trump/ gave him a stunner

I wonder if Austin didnt like working with Trump and doesnt really fukk with him on a personal level (lots of entertainers seem to feel that way). I think its also possible SCSA just keeps this political views private by design, unlike say the Undertaker.

Makes me think to what extent I would let my political views be known if I was in the public sphere. Especially if I'm in an industry like pro wrestling where majority of fans/ talent have a different opinion than me. I'd like to think I'd be loud and apologetically anti-Trump, but also see the benefit in keeping things private.

I did a 99-01 WWE Watch and they did the GOTV Thing Heavy,no one was saying who to Vote for then but just Register and get involved....while its Crazy that at a point the same cast would Open Up about who they are for(altho Kang Lawler has always been open but thats Kang:russ:),Id be more GOTV kinda Guy on the Biz but still be able to speak on Public Policy

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
*Historic* appearance at Crotona? Did I miss something??

Media gotta stop throwing around superfluous words every time a candidate does something
This Barber Shop should've told Trump to get the fukk outta here you're not coming to our shop to exploit us and do your lyin

He probably paid em though Smh

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He does, but he keeps quiet about it. Taker and Kane are STAUNCH repubs., especially Kane, whose out here sounding like Aubrey Huff after his baseball career.

You’ve heard Stone Cold mention his politics in the past vaguely or you just assume he’s MAGA behind closed doors?

I don’t know if Taker is really hugely political or is supporting Trump because it’s his friend

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We keep hearing this but no one can tell us what this leverage is. Still giving the US government more power than it has.
uhhh, we provide them with weapons. The Biden admin has done this with the previous Israel strike on Iran and are doing it again now.

At the very least, I don't want my tax dollars supporting a genocide. A lot of you are perfectly fine with that. That's the difference.

Last edited: