WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
We keep hearing this but no one can tell us what this leverage is. Still giving the US government more power than it has.

US is the chief importer of arms to Israel, the majority of, if not all of, the planes and weapons they are using against Palestineans are US made. We have been integral to them building their defense industry. Israel is also one of the biggest recipients of US aid.

We also cover for them in intergovernmental organizations such as the United Nations (where a lot of countries in the Global South are against them for the atrocities they are committing against Palestinians).

One of the main reasons Iran is hesitant to go to war is Israel is because they know the US will join in support of Israel.

We are their main backers on the global stage.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
You’ve heard Stone Cold mention his politics in the past vaguely or you just assume he’s MAGA behind closed doors?

I don’t know if Taker is really hugely political or is supporting Trump because it’s his friend
Austin's views from previous interviews were Republican leaning. All of Taker's interviews, he speaks about situations that a conservative views.

Now are both MAGA? we don't know, the closest thing with Taker is that him and Michelle McCool wears their support for Christianity on their sleeve, but that is it and that isn't enough to say that they're MAGA.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
US is the chief importer of arms to Israel, the majority if not all of the planes and weapons they are using against Palestineans are US made. We have been integral to them building their defense industry. Israel is also one of the biggest recipients of US aid.
We are the primary provider, not the only one. Cutting that pipeline off is not going to stop their current aggression, same point I made earlier.
We also cover for them in intergovernmental organizations such as the United Nations (where a lot of countries in the Global South are against them for the atrocities they are committing against Palestinians).
This point has also been proven to not mean much in the grand scheme, multiple times over the last year.

One of the main reasons Iran is hesitant to go to war is Israel is because they know the US will join in support of Israel.

We are their main backers on the global stage.

Iran lacks the military capability to beat Israel in a head up fight without allies. It's biggest ally Russia is the current benefactor of their military supply. This is yet another reason why Israel feels so embolden currently. A lot of attention and resources are currently tied up in Russia vs Ukraine.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Austin's views from previous interviews were Republican leaning. All of Taker's interviews, he speaks about situations that a conservative views.

Now are both MAGA? we don't know, the closest thing with Taker is that him and Michelle McCool wears their support for Christianity on their sleeve, but that is it and that isn't enough to say that they're MAGA.

Yeah I assumed Stone Cold isn’t exactly liberal lol but I think if he was MAGA we’d hear about it.

He’s not someone who’s afraid to voice his opinions

My guess is he has mostly conservative values but isn’t exactly a political buff

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is wild seeing so many mail in Republican ballots. Either NV is going to be one of those places where Republican registered voters have broken away from Trump or Kamala isn't as even with him as speculated.
Those are republicans voting for Harris.. remember the gop railed against mail in ballots and said it was cheating… Those gop moderate voters mail in’s are voting for Harris

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Hangman Adam Page in AEW too. He was tweeting BLM in the height of the protests in 2020, get vaccinated, etc before he deleted his Twitter after Musk turned into a right wing echo chamber.

FMoblxWXoAA89zF.jpg
My leftist cowboy:salute:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
You’ve heard Stone Cold mention his politics in the past vaguely or you just assume he’s MAGA behind closed doors?

I don’t know if Taker is really hugely political or is supporting Trump because it’s his friend
Austin never publicly talked about his opinions on politics. I remember on his podcast in 2016 he was very vague about it and he said that “It was scary” and he encouraged people to vote. But that’s about it..