WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I wouldn't do it during an election season but would I have done it quite some time ago when he was saying insane shyt about Jews or talking about racial IQ a year or two ago? Yes. Should have been done then, VS being handcuffed right now.

If the government wants continued private sector partnerships on space shyt, there are other opportunities out there (Blue Origin/Bezos).
I think my point is I doubt they do anything

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

52646876573_50a558ddac_b__27626.1674581389.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's voting season when you have MFrs asking about polling times 😂

Had an old man tell me he couldn't read the voting schedule but he was voting for Trump.

Had a group of people show up asking why the polls were closed before 7pm? I said this location closed at 4 and it's posted on the website and the other 4 locations are open til 7. Lady pipes up and says they're just trying to stop us from voting

:dead:
I would have told that old man to show up Wednesday, November 6th for an exclusive time and day to vote.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think my point is I doubt they do anything

Honestly I think his behavior suggests he knows the hammer is coming down if Trump doesn't win. Similar to the manic way he started acting days before the Brazil Supreme Court ruling came down. He's been conservative for some time, and he's been racist his whole life. But he didn't go OD public MAGA until this summer. Culminating in him currently running a half assed, last minute GOTV effort directly for the campaign, donating 100mil and joking with Netanyahu about becoming shadow president. I also think it's clear he has a hand in some of Trump's twitter messaging lately.

Most uber rich people don't care who the president is this much. I work in finance, nobody is concerned about a Kamala presidency which will almost certainly come with a republican senate. If anything I've dealt with far more concerns about Trump tariffs than Kamal tax hikes. My point is that if you're spending like Elon is spending it's because you're scared or want something. His entire business empire does not operate without government subsidies. And if that rug is pulled out I guarantee you he will shift to China - or try to, I don't get the impression they want him.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I really don’t know how these politicians look themselves in the mirror after allowing Trump to hoe them out for nearly a decade

There‘s no fukking way Ted Cruz’s family respects him
Especially if trump loses, he"s done. He will have no more political power and most likely will go to jail. They are betting all their chips he will win. That's why he must lose. This lunatic can't get another lifeline even tho it almost seems like it's inevitable. Lord help us.