• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is...

What the hell is this lunatic freaking out about? :mjlol: trumps brain is fried and it’s becoming obvious over the past several months. If Trump wins we are all about to know how it feels to have a parent with dementia.

And it won’t be grandpa says funny things and stays in the shadows dementia like Reagan, it will be evil mental decline like Lyvia Soprano.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
How does IND votes split ? Are they voting third party ?

Imo, independrnt voters in the states are too bashful to claim a party. When you look at the individual voting patterns of a specific IND voter they usually vote in lockstep with one of the two major parties

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Mans fell for the most obvious con man in modern politics, a pathological liar who is not even particularly sophisticated at lying, and and tells me that I'm the one who sees politics through a child lens :wow:

Wise men are humbled by being proven wrong. But not surprisingly, this fool is even more arrogant and sure in his beliefs after being duped by the most obvious duper that has ever visited the Iowa Caucus :wow:
You think I was duped because the only mode of engagement with Presidential politics you can imagine is that of a stan. But the irony here is that you're actively, right now posting in the style of a mark falling for what is actually the most obvious con; the parasocial President. Which is why your criticisms of Trump are limited to personal invectives about his dogshyt personality ("He's a liar! He's a conman!") as opposed to his actual failures to advance a good or moral ideological agenda, because to do so would implicate people you yourself have supported. Which is why when confronted with this inconvenient truth and presented with evidence of wrong-doing at a systemic level, you short-circuit and resort to ridiculous, evidence-free assertions like "Biden and Harris are not indecent people" as they commit to a policy more indecent than anything Trump enacted.

What was obvious to me in 2016 should be obvious to you by now. The President is not your friend or your parent, they are a tool to push forward a political end. Stop looking up to Presidents like a child asking their father for a hug and start applying a modicum of mature thinking to your engagement with the political system. Fainting because the President of the United States is a mean, racist, lying piece of shyt is not the sign of someone who has thought deeply about the American political system. President Trump is in crowded company in that department. But that's between Presidents and their maker, it shouldn't be a decisive factor in a mature political mind. You make the Pro Bowl based on on-field production.

I support Kamala Harris in this election because she is the tool most likely to enact the world I want to see come to fruition. Not because she's my cool auntie who I love and look up to. The moment she proves to be rotten fruit, I will have no compunction tossing her in the garbage like Biden and Trump and picking up the next tool.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
That you call doing even cursory systemic thinking "mental masturbation" is a perfect encapsulation of this whole discussion.

Trump makes Romney look like a Liberal Democrat to Liberals who are only concerned with decorum and can't or won't engage in historical/ideological analysis.
How is Romney to Trump a natural ideological progression for the Republican Party?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Obviously not an economist, and understanding that COVID was a mjor part of all this hysteria, in part,

Recession predictions have gotten really stale and enough to make me question the wisdom in any of it, or most of it. If you predict a fukking Recession every quarter and it never happens, until it does, eventually you will be right.

The breathlessness of all of it has worn me out. Can't draw an exact line, like 100% but those predictions probably took some real money out of my pocket from people who were Recession spooked. In that exact time period, October 2022, you watched certain markets just fall way back. Was that the predictions and all the experts or was that the actual market conditions?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Imo, independrnt voters in the states are too bashful to claim a party. When you look at the individual voting patterns of a specific IND voter they usually vote in lockstep with one of the two major parties
Just a gut feeling but I think a lot of indepdents are liberals or center left. They pride themselves in being above party affiliation but generally they break for dems. Conservatives are more tribalistic and will proudly register as Republicans

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Romney to Trump a natural ideological progression for the Republican Party?

Romney voted with Trump like 98% of the time. :heh:

The southern strategy and Raegan’s dog whistles were just a polite form of what Trump is doing now.

Hopefully Trump loses so you guys can find your senses and your balls. :dame:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Compared to this time in 2020, is it more or less?

Completely different because of...

...this

I'd assume most wrestlers are conservative unless they've said otherwise (for example Kevin Nash), it kind of goes hand-in-and with wrestling culture.

Pro wrestling is a carny business so historically they've been more conservative because of the roots. Not sure if it's the same with pro wrestling, but athletes have to pay a "jock tax" in each state they play in within the United States. Given the amount of travel AEW and WWE have across the country, not sure if that carries over to pro wrestling or whether their paychecks are based in the states where the home offices are located (AEW in Florida, WWE in Connecticut).