WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If the Texas Rattlesnake is MAGA i'd be superbly disappointed. I'd bet he's at least a moderate southern conservative at the least though
I know Mick Foley and Goldberg don't fukk with Trump.

Yup and I doubt most black wrestlers do. And Kevin Nash has described himself as a moderate Democrat (he used to clown Trump supporters on Twitter).

But I'd guess most lean right.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I assumed Stone Cold isn’t exactly liberal lol but I think if he was MAGA we’d hear about it.

He’s not someone who’s afraid to voice his opinions

My guess is he has mostly conservative values but isn’t exactly a political buff
Yeah I don’t think he’s down with all the MAGA retardation, but is more of a moderate type conservative

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
When you voted for a man who was willing to bribe a foreign leader with weapons to frame a presidential candidate with lies or flame supporters with fake accusations that the election was rigged and to subtly imply they act out violently to help him then yes it’s clear people who saw two actors and one being less moral then the other that’s not observing anything through a child lens.

The people that voted against Trump are right to do so
1. I didn't vote for Trump and believed he should have been on trial for crimes against humanity soon into his administration.
2. You're confused on the timeframes. The actions you're mentioning are post-2016.
3. The policies Hillary Clinton authored and enacted as Secretary of State, and the policies she was promoting as Presidential candidate led to the immiseration of millions. If you want to put bribing Zelensky up against turning Libya into the largest open human slavery market on the planet in a battle of morality, I don't think it's going to come out the way you think. But again, as the Israel-Gaza conflict has exposed, many of you just have a mutilated moral compass where only certain people qualify for moral consideration and others are acceptable collateral on the path to worship of your political sports team.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
tried to read about the actual complaint filed with the FCC, by some group, and couldn't understand what they were alleging. That 60 minutes swapped out one answer for another, and edited in a way that concealed that?

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
1) exactly my point. If you allow yourself to mentally masturbate enough you can figure out a cause or underlying condition for any person or event in human history. As a matter of fact cause and effect is a law of our universe, you can trail it back to the origin of life on our planet. To say Trump is a symptom and not patient zero for his brand of politics is just sane washing Trump.
That you call doing even cursory systemic thinking "mental masturbation" is a perfect encapsulation of this whole discussion.

2) I disagree, you don’t go from Bush to McCain to Romney to Trump and think that Trump isn’t some type of abnormal mutation. Trump makes Romney look like a liberal democrat.
Trump makes Romney look like a Liberal Democrat to Liberals who are only concerned with decorum and can't or won't engage in historical/ideological analysis.