WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Miller was in his car, over a mile away, & is reportedly an avid trump supporter.

For clarity's sake, can we please get away from "assassination attempt"? NO, it wasn't; at the VERY worst, it was a thwarted AA. Time will tell but the fact that they let him go for $5K says a lot.

[Quoted tweet]
Every time they catch someone with a gun, they call it an assassination attempt. It’s become a joke - they’re calling this a third Trump assassination attempt 🤦‍♂️
apnews.com/article/trump-ral…

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GZz822RXAAE3qi7.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Anyone notice the immediate, universal conservative reaction to the (good) Fox interview? Multiple curated hash tags started trending immediately, multiple edited clips, etc. Multiple tweets about Polymarket going up for Trump. It's pretty obvious that this conservative information bubble is going to pop very hard if Kamala wins (and I think she will). I also think all of this is laying the foundation to challenge her victory, especially if it's close. Polymarket is driven entirely by money bets. Even Nate Silver has argued that it's very clear that whales (ie rich people with a lot of purchasing power) are increasing Trump's odds by spreading money on him regardless of polls. They want people entering November thinking a Trump win is inevitable, and when he loses it will be fraud. I hope people are ready for that, including the insane videos Elon will put on everyone timelines of alleged fraud occurring in inner cities.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yeah you clearly view politics through a child's lens if you think there were any moral actors in the 2016 election or use language like "the character traits to be President" as if it's not an office of inherent villainy.

I don't see any point in debating with people who view the President and politicians as parents instead of tools.

This is hilarious.

So the office of the president is that of a criminal/evil seat? Please explain this nonsensical point you're attempting to make, especially with your last sentence.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batista, Bret Hart, Danielson, Nash, and CM Punk the only white wrestlers I seen vocal about not being with the bullshyt. Im sure I've missed a couple but historically they seem to be on the right side of things
Mick Foley and Sami Zayn too.

The Rock endorsed Biden in 2020 and then walked it back a couple years later like a coward (I think because he's on the TKO board of directors and Dana sukks trump off constantly)

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mick Foley and Sami Zayn too.

The Rock endorsed Biden in 2020 and then walked it back a few years later like a coward (I think because he's on the TKO board of directors and Dana sukks trump off constantly)

I thought Stone Cold would be huge MAGA but I never hear him say anything about Trump which surprises me. Maybe he just doesn’t fukk with politics

His persona is of someone who’d shoot bud light cans in a video