WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Here we go sanewashing Trumpism. MAGA is not about economic anxiety, it’s about racism and bigotry. Economic anxiety is just the cover. Trump didn’t bring any manufacturing jobs back but his base doesn’t give a damn.

Biden actually brought manufacturing jobs back, governed like an economic populist and MAGA hates him.
I don't know how you can read what I wrote and think it's sanewashing Trumpism, unless you don't think "stoking the flames of disdain for marginalized people at home and abroad" is racism or bigotry. If anything, you're sanewashing Republicans by insinuating their ideology was somehow not racist or bigoted before Trump came along and invented the bigotry we're seeing today. If you refuse to connect the dots between the pre-Trump Republican Party and the current MAGA Trump Republican Party you're left with the obviously idiotic notion that Donald Trump invented racism in America or rejecting the widely-established principle that material deprivation exacerbates social discord.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Honestly I think his behavior suggests he knows the hammer is coming down if Trump doesn't win. Similar to the manic way he started acting days before the Brazil Supreme Court ruling came down. He's been conservative for some time, and he's been racist his whole life. But he didn't go OD public MAGA until this summer. Culminating in him currently running a half assed, last minute GOTV effort directly for the campaign, donating 100mil and joking with Netanyahu about becoming shadow president. I also think it's clear he has a hand in some of Trump's twitter messaging lately.

Most uber rich people don't care who the president is this much. I work in finance, nobody is concerned about a Kamala presidency which will almost certainly come with a republican senate. If anything I've dealt with far more concerns about Trump tariffs than Kamal tax hikes. My point is that if you're spending like Elon is spending it's because you're scared or want something. His entire business empire does not operate without government subsidies. And if that rug is pulled out I guarantee you he will shift to China - or try to, I don't get the impression they want him.
if anything happens, it will be with the Justice Department. I don't think the US would end a government contract with a high profile entity. I wish they would, but that's not how our power structure works. You working in the finance industry should show you how much sway they have over our government versus the other way. They know contracts won't get pulled for uber rich because they mostly aren't penalized.

I can see them forcing him to sell after legal issues.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

kamala needs to totally humiliate this feckless c*nt, and drop an ad of Haley shytting on trump

other republicans too

SC has the absolute weakest batch of GOP politicians ever

The way Mace, Graham, Scott, and Haley debate themselves for Trump. And at this point Haley is the worst in my opinion. She's got terrible instincts she's made the wrong move time after time. She's got no future to stand on with or without Trump. Because she's so bad at national politics.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
if anything happens, it will be with the Justice Department. I don't think the US would end a government contract with a high profile entity. I wish they would, but that's not how our power structure works. You working in the finance industry should show you how much sway they have over our government versus the other way. They know contracts won't get pulled for uber rich because they mostly aren't penalized.

I can see them forcing him to sell after legal issues.
I would disagree with that, losing government contracts is not uncommon in more important sectors than space aviation. Military, for instance. If there's a legal way to get rid of SpaceX via the DOJ (wrongdoing, regulations etc) that would make sense, but if not...abruptly pulling it would be better. It's also simpler than something like the military where if you sign an agreement to purchase 100 planes and then cancel the contract, you have to pay for everything you previous agreed to. I'm no aviation expert but I don't think we're purchasing entire space ships from Elon Musk. Besides the optics, I assume the major concern is him going to China. But that may be a western bias because if China wanted to curry favor with him they would have done so via Tesla. Instead they largely ignore him while pumping out their own similar EVs.

IIRC there was an incident a year or two ago where all of SpaceX's launches got shut down for a month due to some type of regulation fukk up.