WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yeah you clearly view politics through a child's lens if you think there were any moral actors in the 2016 election or use language like "the character traits to be President" as if it's not an office of inherent villainy.

I don't see any point in debating with people who view the President and politicians as parents instead of tools.

Mans fell for the most obvious con man in modern politics, a pathological liar who is not even particularly sophisticated at lying, and and tells me that I'm the one who sees politics through a child lens :wow:

Wise men are humbled by being proven wrong. But not surprisingly, this fool is even more arrogant and sure in his beliefs after being duped by the most obvious duper that has ever visited the Iowa Caucus :wow:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Batista, Bret Hart, Danielson, Nash, and CM Punk the only white wrestlers I seen vocal about not being with the bullshyt. Im sure I've missed a couple but historically they seem to be on the right side of things
Batista is half Filipino, breh.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Batista, Bret Hart, Danielson, Nash, and CM Punk the only white wrestlers I seen vocal about not being with the bullshyt. Im sure I've missed a couple but historically they seem to be on the right side of things
I think Hangman from AEW has said he isn't with the bs as well. I know he's donated to Bernie several times and supports his policies.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Based on this guy's question, why in the world would he still be "undecided"?
I mean he said it in his explanation. He's giving Trump essentially a final opportunity to get his vote back...if he denounces what happened on January 6th.

Trump didn't do that, of course. So he's most likely not voting for Trump. Hopefully, he pulls the lever for Harris.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on this guy's question, why in the world would he still be "undecided"?
I kind of take undecided in this context to be, "I'm not voting for you, give me a reason to change my mind"

Good on this audience for seeing through Trump's bullsh1t and asking this stuff. And you can tell by Trump's answers how much of a non-leader, p1ss poor excuse for a human he really is