WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Things are getting worse in this country because people with your antiestablishment mindset were flirting with voting for Trump in 2016. Some of your ilk voted for him and some voted 3rd party.

Instead of stomping Trump’s political career in the mud in 2016 the apathy shown in that election allowed the fox in the hen house, and the cancer to metastasize. Now half the country is brainwashed and we can’t even agree on what is true, what are facts and what is reality.

You continue to downplay Trump and the impact he has on this society because deep down you don’t think he’s that “bad”
I wouldn’t call this flirting, this is basically dry humping or whatever those kids and Utah are doing. But I also recognize I’m :flabbynsick: and the game has changed so the definition of flirting in my day is not necessarily flirting today

Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Things are getting worse in this country because people with your antiestablishment mindset were flirting with voting for Trump in 2016. Some of your ilk voted for him and some voted 3rd party.

Instead of stomping Trump’s political career in the mud in 2016 the apathy shown in that election allowed the fox in the hen house, and the cancer to metastasize. Now half the country is brainwashed and we can’t even agree on what is true, what are facts and what is reality.

You continue to downplay Trump and the impact he has on this society because deep down you don’t think he’s that “bad”
I'm not a smart guy but I firmly believe the damage done from 2016's election was the death blow to America and we're slowly bleeding out. We joke, everything Trump touches dies. He was fukking president. It's not a knock on Harris because I don't think there is any one politician that can repair the damage that has been done.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

boner-binoculars.gif

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Neither side is perfect.

BUT

One side doesn't believe in climate change, the other side has passed the biggest climate change investments ever.

One side doesn't care if women die because they don't receive healthcare in emergency situations, the other side wants to protect those rights.

One side doesn't actually care about governing and are actually closet liberaterians actively working to screw up government, the other side actually works to pass programs like the child tax credit, healthcare expansion, expanded food programs, etc.that will make real difference in people's lives.

You are narcissistic children that are uninterested in working within the system that exists to make people's lives better, instead you'd rather spend your time arguing for parameters that will never exist because the majority of the country will never buy in.

I am interested in policy that can actually come in to fruition that will change people's lives for the better.
Yeah your political imagination is limited to things the Democratic Party is willing to pass whereas I think a better world is possible.