WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They're going with angry black lady. Same old tired racist bullshyt. They all know the grift is over.

You can’t win when dealing with a propaganda outfit. These are fundamentally dishonest people who just need to be iced out of the process altogether. They should be treated like Newsmax or OAN.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Screenshot-2024-10-16-21-17-56-622-2.jpg

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
This is not about democracy, it's about lecturing others and demonstrating how superior they all are (and I say they because I am not just speaking about one poster).

Why would anyone who actually cares about democracy be indifferent to the chance of re-electing someone who tried to overthrow one of the safest and most secure elections in history? Especially when that same individual is currently trying to sow those seeds again?

It turns out they care more about virtue signaling than the actual virtues they claim to hold sacred.

They just want to whine and condescend.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This is not about democracy, it's about lecturing others and demonstrating how superior they all are (and I say they because I am not just speaking about one poster).

Why would anyone who actually cares about democracy be indifferent to the chance of re-electing someone who tried to overthrow one of the safest and most secure elections in history? Especially when that same individual is currently trying to sow those seeds again?

It turns out they care more about virtue signaling than the actual virtues they claim to hold sacred.
Things keep getting worse in this country because of sentiments like this. When faced with two paths - things getting worse quickly or things getting worse slowly - you spend your time vociferously defending the latter path instead of understanding that the structure is fukked up. You guys just blindly jump from election to election, crisis to crisis, completely uninterested in how or why we got here. A lot of you are going to have an existential crisis when Trump is ejected from the national discourse because your north star will no longer be visible, and you will no longer be able to orient your politics because you chose the cheap high of the electoral spectacle instead of building your ideological fundamentals. I imagine some of you will wander the wilderness looking for a new bad father, and the rest of you will just return to the non-political atmosphere.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Things keep getting worse in this country because of sentiments like this. When faced with two paths - things getting worse quickly or things getting worse slowly - you spend your time vociferously defending the latter path instead of understanding that the structure is fukked up. You guys just blindly jump from election to election, crisis to crisis, completely uninterested in how or why we got here. A lot of you are going to have an existential crisis when Trump is ejected from the national discourse because your north star will no longer be visible, and you will no longer be able to orient your politics because you chose the cheap high of the electoral spectacle instead of building your ideological fundamentals. I imagine some of you will wander the wilderness looking for a new bad father, and the rest of you will just return to the non-political atmosphere.
You're referring to the country you live in right now, our country, or both?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Neither side is perfect.

BUT

One side doesn't believe in climate change, the other side has passed the biggest climate change investments ever.

One side doesn't care if women die because they don't receive healthcare in emergency situations, the other side wants to protect those rights.

One side doesn't actually care about governing and are actually closet liberaterians actively working to screw up government, the other side actually works to pass programs like the child tax credit, healthcare expansion, expanded food programs, etc.that will make real difference in people's lives.

You are narcissistic children that are uninterested in working within the system that exists to make people's lives better, instead you'd rather spend your time arguing for parameters that will never exist because the majority of the country will never buy in.

I am interested in policy that can actually come in to fruition that will change people's lives for the better.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Progressives want Kamala to somehow go above Joe Biden, Congress, and the Israeli government to magically control what happens in another country btw two groups of ppl who have been fighting forever.

:dead:
But she's worthless politician if she doesn't 100% cater to them and worth letting the country getting thrown into a Neo-Christian white nationalist fascist dictatorship on principle.

Like damn... I wish I could just not make concessions on everything politics and act like I'm a better person.

Last edited: