WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a smart guy but I firmly believe the damage done from 2016's election was the death blow to America and we're slowly bleeding out. We joke, everything Trump touches dies. He was fukking president. It's not a knock on Harris because I don't think there is any one politician that can repair the damage that has been done.
nah, kamala crushing trump means that the only lasting damage was done to the republican party

they can continue to radicalize, and they'll only bleed out faster. the handful of weird fakkits on the far left who won't vote because of "muh centrism" will be replaced by independents and left wing republicans who hate MAGA

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Progressives want Kamala to somehow go above Joe Biden, Congress, and the Israeli government to magically control what happens in another country btw two groups of ppl who have been fighting forever.

:dead:
"I support the consensus of the international community and will pledge to follow domestic and international law and enact an arms embargo on Israel so no more American bombs will be used in violation of humanitarian law."

No magic required.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i still can't get over the political malpractice of refusing to mock trump's appearance

it's not like he has some kind of disease. this stupid orange facepaint is a conscious choice he makes every morning. everyone knows it's ridiculous. why aren't more democrats mocking him? :dead:

it's not just a hilarious attack on his ego, but he's literally doing it at this point to cover up his unfitness for another 4 years as president :mindblown:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I support the consensus of the international community and will pledge to follow domestic and international law and enact an arms embargo on Israel so no more American bombs will be used in violation of humanitarian law."

No magic required.
if you're gonna talk all this shyt, shouldn't you NOT be ashamed to tell us what country you're from?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Things are getting worse in this country because people with your antiestablishment mindset were flirting with voting for Trump in 2016. Some of your ilk voted for him and some voted 3rd party.

Instead of stomping Trump’s political career in the mud in 2016 the apathy shown in that election allowed the fox in the hen house, and the cancer to metastasize. Now half the country is brainwashed and we can’t even agree on what is true, what are facts and what is reality.

You continue to downplay Trump and the impact he has on this society because deep down you don’t think he’s that “bad”
This is a really stupid, half-baked analysis built on historical illiteracy. You see Trump as the disease because you have partisan blinders on, I see him as the symptom of a diseased system and history that extends beyond him.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Does anyone know what is Trump plan for handling the border? I know he said mass deportation but I see now plan on how that will go.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not about democracy, it's about lecturing others and demonstrating how superior they all are (and I say they because I am not just speaking about one poster).

Why would anyone who actually cares about democracy be indifferent to the chance of re-electing someone who tried to overthrow one of the safest and most secure elections in history? Especially when that same individual is currently trying to sow those seeds again?

It turns out they care more about virtue signaling than the actual virtues they claim to hold sacred.

I'm deciding between two internal candidates for a promotion to VP. One of the candidates is about 80% of what I'm looking for but she's not a rockstar candidate you know? The other candidate is my boss's son and harasses all the girls in the office. And while I can't prove it, I think he called in a bomb threat last year.

I have to make the decision by Friday.

I don't know who to pick :patrice: