WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Why did the Univision town hall ask him tougher questions then actual reporters? He probably thought those stupid illegals couldn't stump him or make him look bad.

:mjlol:

I just watched the whole thing I don’t think he answered anything outside or 1 or 2 questions…I know they have to see through this BS

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This is a really stupid, half-baked analysis built on historical illiteracy. You see Trump as the disease because you have partisan blinders on, I see him as the symptom of a diseased system and history that extends beyond him.
If you want to reach you can always over simplify a political figure or event as the symptom of an underlying disease or an event. Do you say Hitler was the disease or the symptom of an underlying system/ condition?

At some point you have to step outside of the realm of mental masturbation and reckon with the problem in front of you. Is it more important to understand why someone got cancer or to remove the cancer from that person’s body once it’s detected?

In my opinion Trumpism is a b*stardization and malignant mutation of the Republican Party prior to 2016 it wasn’t the natural evolution of it. If Trump would have been defeated in 2016 then America would be way more sane today because his special brand of conspiratorial warped view of reality to placate his narcissistic mind wouldn’t have been co-opted by an entire party.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I genuinely don’t know how you can say you’re undecided this close to the election.

You just seem full of shyt and afraid to be vocal about your chosen candidate
it's not like we even have any middle of the road posters around here either, who agree with republicans on anything. i'm the closest one :mjlol:

anyone who calls themself progressive, but is undecided on trump or kamala, is a petulant child

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I wouldn’t call this flirting, this is basically dry humping or whatever those kids and Utah are doing. But I also recognize I’m :flabbynsick: and the game has changed so the definition of flirting in my day is not necessarily flirting today

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

@King Kreole 's "moral conviction" led him to support Donald Trump, a man who was obviously amoral, obviously despicable, and who clearly lacked the character traits to be President.

I need to stop wasting minutes of my life arguing with this clown :wow:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
You can the doubt in her voice, Kamala got them good today
All I gotta say is every big talking point against her for the most part she has taken care of and answered for those “on the fence”. She took the “tough” interviews, called him weak, gave you actual policies, got endorsed by damn near everybody on both sides. I say we can take her to task once her and hopefully the dems have both chambers.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Not sure who I’m voting for, but I am also not going to blindly vote for people because they have the right letter beside their name. That’s fukking stupid. If you geniuses think that’s the way, then continue. Telling someone to shut up about an important issue like supporting a genocide is a large reason why these politicians don’t listen to us now. They know we have no backbone.

Told y’all this nikka was a sassy fakkit :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Not sure who I’m voting for, but I am also not going to blindly vote for people because they have the right letter beside their name. That’s fukking stupid. If you geniuses think that’s the way, then continue. Telling someone to shut up about an important issue like supporting a genocide is a large reason why these politicians don’t listen to us now. They know we have no backbone.

This is truly pathetic:hhh:

This man says in mid October he's not sure who is voting for :mjlol:

Stop playin games my nikka