WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don’t disagree, but what’s your basis for this thinking? The optimism is like comfort food for me so i just want to hear more
This is just my analysis (with a little bit of hopium lol):

1) Most of the polls are oversampling Trump voters because they don't want another miss like in 2016 & 2020. That's a big reason why the polls are closer this year. The chances of Trump overperforming are a lot lower this year.

2) Most polls show Trump with around 46-48% of the vote nationally (with a few exceptions). That tells me that Trump will get around the same percentage that he got in 2016 & 2020. Meanwhile, Kamala is usually around 49-51%. The fact that she's close to 50% nationally is a good sign.

3) Kamala is the first Dem nominee in the Trump era to have enthusiastic supporters. Every rally she goes to has packed and energized crowds that Biden & Hillary for the most part didn't get. Also, her fundraising has been off the charts, and most of it has come from small donors.

4) The early voting metrics in most of the key states look good for Dems so far.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You’re not basing this on any information but vibes and it’s dangerous to put that type of shyt out there. There are no similarities between this race and 2012 except the nominee for the Democratic Party is black. If it resembles 2012 electorally in any way it won’t have shyt to do with the electorate looking like 2012 or Kamala running a similar campaign or really anything at all. This is as valuable as me saying I think Trump is going to win Philly because I saw 4 signs and that’s the same amount of signs as I saw when Republicans last won the governorship.
Relax. I never said any of what you're saying. Read my analysis above.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don’t disagree, but what’s your basis for this thinking? The optimism is like comfort food for me so i just want to hear more
Nothing. Just vibes. 2012 and 2024 have nothing in common. We have a candidate that did not in an actual primary, that did poorly when she did versus a former president. We have shifting demographics as working class voters of all stripes are shifting towards republicans while college aged people of all stripes are moving towards democrats. Obama won 93 percent of the black vote following a record setting 95 percent in 2008. Kamala is getting that. She also isn’t going to get his numbers with people of color overall.

Her entire campaign strategy is trying to put together a coalition of everyone opposed to Trump. I think she’s going to win but it doesn’t have shyt to do with anything going on in 2012 - it’s because abortion is on the ballot and Trump has never pushed past 47 percent.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

1/1
Omg

[Quoted tweet]
CBS News: Hungary’s Viktor Orbán seized control of universities rewrote the Constitution and neutered the courts. Is that what you're advocating for in the US?

JD Vance: I think Orbán made smart decisions that we could learn from in the US. (June 2024)

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Just a reminder, Hungary are a NATO member and US ally.