WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
But she's worthless politician if she doesn't 100% cater to them and worth let the country getting thrown into a Neo-Christian white nationalist fascist dictatorship on principle.

Like damn... I wish I could just not make concessions on everything politics and act like I'm a better person.
It’s the perfect scenario actually.

-condescend and belittle everyone for being morally inferior to you
-allow those same people to vote and create the society that allows you to bytch in the first place while you get to brag about keeping your hands clean and subsequently bytch about things not being perfect
-rinse and repeat

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Things keep getting worse in this country because of sentiments like this. When faced with two paths - things getting worse quickly or things getting worse slowly - you spend your time vociferously defending the latter path instead of understanding that the structure is fukked up. You guys just blindly jump from election to election, crisis to crisis, completely uninterested in how or why we got here. A lot of you are going to have an existential crisis when Trump is ejected from the national discourse because your north star will no longer be visible, and you will no longer be able to orient your politics because you chose the cheap high of the electoral spectacle instead of building your ideological fundamentals. I imagine some of you will wander the wilderness looking for a new bad father, and the rest of you will just return to the non-political atmosphere.
Things are getting worse in this country because people with your antiestablishment mindset were flirting with voting for Trump in 2016. Some of your ilk voted for him and some voted 3rd party.

Instead of stomping Trump’s political career in the mud in 2016 the apathy shown in that election allowed the fox in the hen house, and the cancer to metastasize. Now half the country is brainwashed and we can’t even agree on what is true, what are facts and what is reality.

You continue to downplay Trump and the impact he has on this society because deep down you don’t think he’s that “bad”

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Q:Given the amount of the mounting evidence of climate change, do you still believe it's a hoax?

Trump: I get awards environmental awards for the way I build it for the water, the way I use the water, the sand, the mixing of the sand and the water, I mean, many different, but I've had many awards over the years for environmental, the way I've built because you know about building, that's what you do. It's very important to me… The real global warming that we have to worry about is nuclear. The water is coming up an eighth of an inch over 300 years, the ocean is gonna rise and, you know, nobody knows if that's true or not, but they're worried about the ocean rising an eighth of an inch or a quarter of an inch in 300 years