WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure who I’m voting for, but I am also not going to blindly vote for people because they have the right letter beside their name. That’s fukking stupid. If you geniuses think that’s the way, then continue. Telling someone to shut up about an important issue like supporting a genocide is a large reason why these politicians don’t listen to us now. They know we have no backbone.
it's also not overly complicated. one of two people will be president, kamala or trump

if you want the country to move farther left, that's what your priority is, then you should vote for kamala. you'd have to be retarded to not understand the nuance of this, after the past 8 years

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And many Dems are there with them by not listening to their own voters.
this MFer is in the dictionary if you look up both sides. Has there ever been a criticism of republicans where his immediate response hasn’t been to insert a what about ism for the dems :dead:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Not sure who I’m voting for, but I am also not going to blindly vote for people because they have the right letter beside their name. That’s fukking stupid. If you geniuses think that’s the way, then continue. Telling someone to shut up about an important issue like supporting a genocide is a large reason why these politicians don’t listen to us now. They know we have no backbone.
In other words, you're voting for Trump. :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You are a so called progressive (I imagine thats what you consider yourself) who is willing to risk the election of someone who has demonstrated in his first Presidency that he will roll back every progressive ideals and policy that has ever been implemented.

This is not about letters. This is about you being full of shyt and your actual objective being to lecture others rather than the actual fulfillment of progressive ideals.
:wow: so eloquently stated

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You are a so called progressive (I imagine thats what you consider yourself) who is willing to risk the election of someone who has demonstrated in his first Presidency that he will roll back every progressive ideals and policy that has ever been implemented.
I consider myself a leftist, thank you.

And from where I stand, none of these politicians are interested in supporting anything progressive or leftist since they dump most of that as soon as they are elected.

Also, and this is what makes America a disturbing country, I am not voting for Donald Trump so saying that is straw man. I do not support Donald Trump. fukk that guy.

This is not about letters.
It is very much about letters. Most of the posters in here are not interested in any policies. Just the letter next to the candidate.

This is about you being full of shyt and your actual objective being to lecture others rather than the actual fulfillment of progressive ideals.
I haven’t lectured anyone about anything. What happens is you all are the MAGA voters you like to make fun of because most people in here can’t take any criticism of their candidate of choice.

Understand this. I never tell anyone to not vote for Kamala Harris. I never make fun of anyone for voting for Kamala Harris. I never shame anyone for voting for Kamala Harris. What I do do is say it’s wrong that she is cool with a genocide under her watch. I do criticize her for courting republicans and now running a 90s GOP campaign, which iirc isn’t progressive. What I do is criticize her for having the Cheaney family stump for her.

If that upsets you all, grow the fukk up.