WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why people keep bringing up shapiro, he's barely liked in his own state besides; history shows vp nominations don't guarantee you a victory. He has tons of skeleton much worse then corny shyt like corny cacs like @the cac mamba day about tim walz. He has a potential murder coverup

Edit : :dead: mfer posting about it soon as I posted
this is massive cope. Walz was a total bust, and you know it :mjlol:

-was supposed to help kamala with midwestern white men, failed
-was supposed to bury Vance in the debate, failed
-got exposed as a clown who lies all the time, had to explain it away by saying "i'm a knucklehead sometimes"

what's done is done, and he doesn't hurt kamala, but stop pretending otherwise. this guy sucks :mjlol:

Daps
Why people keep bringing up shapiro, he's barely liked in his own state besides; history shows vp nominations don't guarantee you a victory. He has tons of skeleton much worse then corny shyt like corny cacs like @the cac mamba day about tim walz. He has a potential murder coverup

Edit : :dead: mfer posting about it soon as I posted
TBH its really only him on about Shapiro, and its probably because he has the same grievances as the average Fox News viewer

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
this is massive cope. Walz was a total bust, and you know it :mjlol:

-was supposed to help kamala with midwestern white men, failed
-was supposed to bury Vance in the debate, failed
-got exposed as a clown who lies all the time, had to explain it away by saying "i'm a knucklehead sometimes"

what's done is done, and he doesn't hurt kamala, but stop pretending otherwise. this guy sucks :mjlol:
Tim Walz was the right pick but they’re making him act like Andy Beshear instead of who he was when he auditioned for the role. If they wanted a safe inoffensive white guy who looks the part from the Midwest they should have just picked Beshear.

Walz did excite the base though so that alone makes him worth it IMO.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name one politician with a higher approval rating than Tim Walz right now
Agreed. I think people like the VP debate more.

He's just salty that Josh Shapiro isn't the VP nom, because he's a good orator with a lot of baggage and hates #FreePal gang... That's it.

Josh Shapiro is on the border of unhinged populism. We don't need that.
Josh is in the streets like that though.