WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why not? why not bury trump on his own turf, about the fact that he's a failure and a loser?

you think the potential commander in chief of the united states should get a pass for being afraid of bret baier and martha mccallum? :mjlol: you don't find that embarrassing? we aren't electing her to take on a lot tougher situations than that, over the next 4 years?

you don't sound like she's ready to do this job at all

Why should she reward a lying ass propaganda outlet with an interview when 99.99999% of the audience is already voting for Trump. That’s a waste of time.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should she reward a lying ass propaganda outlet with an interview when 99.99999% of the audience is already voting for Trump. That’s a waste of time.
it's a nationally televised debate. the entire electorate will be watching it :dahell: what the fukk are you talking about

trump is terrified of doing it. we're really trying to basement kamala, a month before making her the most powerful person on earth? that's pathetic :dead:

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
why not? why not bury trump on his own turf, about the fact that he's a failure and a loser?

you think the potential commander in chief of the united states should get a pass for being afraid of bret baier and martha mccallum? :mjlol: you don't find that embarrassing? we aren't electing her to take on a lot tougher situations than that, over the next 4 years?

you don't sound like she's ready to do this job at all
Why should Kamala go on a network that was sued for hundreds of millions for lying on the behalf of Trump?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should Kamala go on a network that was sued for hundreds of millions for lying on the behalf of Trump?
because she's not running for president of the HOA. i'm not impressed by kamala being scared to do a debate with bret baier and martha mccallum :mjlol:

if this person deserves the nuclear codes, she can fukkin act like it. all you're doing is betraying how weak you actually think she is :dead:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
because she's not running for president of the HOA. i'm not impressed by kamala being scared to do a debate with bret baier and martha mccallum :mjlol:

if this person deserves the nuclear codes, she can fukkin act like it. all you're doing is betraying how weak you actually think she is :dead:
She’s not scared, the risk doesn’t outweigh the reward

Trips

Superstar
Daps

With the Dem's war chest. I think you can spin it on them.

Show the popular proposals Biden Harris championed.

And show how Republicans voted no for all of them. Or the Court that's packed with partisan judges overturned it.

It's a hurtful sound byte for the uniformed don't get me wrong. But flooding the ads with counters can easily drown it out.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
With the Dem's war chest. I think you can spin it on them.

Show the popular proposals Biden Harris championed.

And show how Republicans voted no for all of them. Or the Court that's packed with partisan judges overturned it.

It's a hurtful sound byte for the uniformed don't get me wrong. But flooding the ads with counters can easily drown it ouout.
Repubs. doing this isn't the gotcha they're gonna be hoping for.

Not to mention Dems. can very easily pull a Uno reverse and talk about how everything they tried to pass was sabotaged because Trump told Republicans to turn it down no matter.

Last edited: