WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If Shapiro is so imperative to winning PA. Then how would there not be backlash if he abandoned the state in his first time for the VP gig? If Shapiro is so great then he should be able to sell his state on voting for Kamala as part of how he being Governor can do even more great things for PA with her in the office. Him running in year 1 of a possible 8, feels like some bullshyt that would turn off a portion of his voting block that put him in the office. Losing votes in PA they likely had just by him campaigning with and for Harris in the state.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I mean, she's 100% right but this is just preaching to the choir.

I'm really not sure what you can actually do about it. Even if Trump loses they'll just say the election was stolen again. And even after Trump is gone they'll just find a new Trump. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Republicans just claimed every election from here on out they lose was stolen. I can't see the GOP going back to Mitt Romney types.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dems are far from perfect but they are way better on issues for working class than republicans. But when you’re gridlocked you can’t pass much

Also the people who they aren’t appealing to they can’t get back because it’s not just about their wallet

it’s culture issues bigotry resentment etc

Unions have shown that its not about their wallets

So even if Dems helped them financially these people wouldn’t vote for them because of their being pro minority or immigrant of LBGTQ or whatever that person’s resentment is
I’m sorry bro, this is a crazy post. I saw Barack Obama make inroads in that type of voter in 2008.

And on top of that, the Dems haven’t done that much to support working class voters.

There is a large segment of that block that is fueled by hate, but there are many more that either don’t vote or just indifferent. Going “eww, stinky” isn’t going to win those voters.
Why you fukking lying with this bullshyt.
You are the low info voter.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I'm really not sure what you can actually do about it. Even if Trump loses they'll just say the election was stolen again. And even after Trump is gone they'll just find a new Trump. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Republicans just claimed every election from here on out they lose was stolen. I can't see the GOP going back to Mitt Romney types.
It will just ensure a Dem president, Congress and back and forth senate for the foreseeable future until moderate republicans are able to complete flush out Maga for good and that would mean Maga starting their own party aka tea party lol

taker597

Superstar
Daps

The data shows that they can't find a new Trump. That's why Trump is still here for 3rd straight presidental campaign.

His unique brand of fascist populism just can't be copied.

I truly believe that MAGA will break off into it's own party very soon and die a slow death.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry bro, this is a crazy post. I saw Barack Obama make inroads in that type of voter in 2008.

And on top of that, the Dems haven’t done that much to support working class voters.

There is a large segment of that block that is fueled by hate, but there are many more that either don’t vote or just indifferent. Going “eww, stinky” isn’t going to win those voters.

You are the low info voter.
Jesus Christ. No wonder why nobody likes you. Nothing but a Liberal MAGA with crybaby bullshyt. Don't know anything about actually what it takes to be progressive or slow changes that has to happen to achieve it.

How about you go fukk off and go lose every fukking politicial election you ever voted for and cry about it by insulting everyone.

I don't mind you filing your grievances, but you lying your ass off makes you no better than a POS MAGA.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No wonder why nobody likes you.
Ooooh, sad
Don't know anything about actually what it takes to be progressive or slow changes that has to happen to achieve it.
You’re saying this goofy shyt, meanwhile the country is backsliding to the right. :why:

How about you go fukk off and go lose every fukking politicial election you ever voted for and cry about it by insulting everyone.

I don't mind you filing your grievances, but you lying your ass of makes you no better than a POS MAGA.
You have literally voted Republican. :wtf:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why people keep bringing up shapiro, he's barely liked in his own state besides; history shows vp nominations don't guarantee you a victory. He has tons of skeleton much worse then corny shyt like corny cacs like @the cac mamba day about tim walz. He has a potential murder coverup

Edit : :dead: mfer posting about it soon as I posted

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Why people keep bringing up shapiro, he's barely liked in his own state besides; history shows vp nominations don't guarantee you a victory. He has tons of skeleton much worse then corny shyt like corny cacs like @the cac mamba day about tim walz. He has a potential murder coverup

Edit : :dead: mfer posting about it soon as I posted
He’s infatuated by the nickname Tampon Tim