WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just now getting around to watching Kamala's appearance on The View. Pretty good appearance even when you account for a friendly platform.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just now getting around to watching Kamala's appearance on The View. Pretty good appearance even when you account for a friendly platform.
i credit her team for cramming all these interviews into a 2 day span. great move

republicans don't know which one to complain about, so they just look stupid whining about all of them :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
yes, you have to type "walz" in where it says "candidate" :unimpressed:

what are YOU looking at, to have made that statement? i assumed you were the one with facts to back that bullshyt up :dead:
What are you talking about? I don’t see a candidate option, I see Biden listed with a 41 favorable rating though which is probably what you saw.

Are you some Troll algorithm glitching out right now? :russ:

Post debate he has a 60% approval rating

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? I don’t see a candidate option, I see Biden listed with a 41 favorable rating though which is probably what you saw.
you type "walz" where it says "candidates". what are you struggling with here :dahell:

tim walz is not the most popular politician in america :laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i gotta be honest; i don't know if it's a bad move

it's obviously not to win the state. it's to create the appearance of a huge rally, which trump will use to create the illusion that he has huge support, and spam twitter/media with videos of it

it's actually kind of a good idea :patrice: